Chapter 23

Jay's POV

Right now my dad and I are at a Armani suit store to find a suit for me to wear at the wedding.

"This one will look good on you son" My dad suggested pointing his finger at a blue suit.

"Indeed" I agreed.

"So Jay how's it been with Tia" He asked.

"It's been extraordinary I must say dad" I responded he nodded.

"How's work going" He asked.

"Work is work as always but it's great with Tia working their, she's the best at her job" I answered smiling at the thought of her while working.

"I can tell" He said smiling while patting my shoulder.

"Well let's go get something to eat" He suggested. My stomach growled.

"Yeah I am hungry" I said.

"Triple beef burger" He stated.

"Let's get it" I said.

Tia's POV

Right now I'm in the kitchen with Jay's mom Christine helping her cook dinner.

"So how has life been with my son " She asked while peeling the sweet potatoes for the pie.

"It's been amazing like he keeps spoiling me which I tell him to stop so that he can save money but he doesn't listen" I answered smiling while admiring my engagement ring.

The Ring

"Sounds like my son, I'm happy you too are together, cause finally I can get lots of grand babies" She said winking at me

"I still don't know why he would choose someone like me" I said out the blue.

"What you mean by 'someone like me'" She asked turning her dull attention to me.

"I mean a normal fat girl that has never had a boyfriend before" I said looking down.

"Look at me Tia" I looked up. She had a hint of anger in her voice.

"My son made the right decision choosing you. You might think he is using you but I see something else in his actions towards you and the look his eyes. Love. He totally loves and adores you. He almost worships the ground you walk on. To tell you the truth. My son has never been this happy and smiley about anything like you. You make my son happy. As a mother I see it. Any man that looked down on you is a complete idiot because you are beautiful, smart, funny etc. You both are extremely happy together. So let's keep it that way. He likes thick women and you are one. So get married and make us proud. Ok "She said sincerely hugging me tightly.

" Were back" I heard from the door. I then felt two muscular arms around my waist.

"You missed me" I heard someone whisper in my ear.

"Of course I do hubby" I said turning around hugging him before kissing passionately.

"Ok ok ok get yourselves out my kitchen with that" I heard my mother in law yell. We laughed as we ran out to the couch plopping down. As I sat beside Jay I felt myself being lifted up then placed in someone's lap. I looked at Jay but he only smirked pulling me in closer.

"I'm gonna hurt you Jay put me back down" I protested.

"You won't break me thick cheeks, but I will break you and the bed on our wedding night" He said rubbing my thigh. He did this before leaning back in the sofa looking up at me smiling. I smiled back snuggling up to him resting my head on his chest like a baby kitten.

"Dinners ready" We heard Jay's dad shout from the dining table. We got up making our way to sink to wash our hands before sitting at the table with our plates of food, blessing the food then digging in.

After Dinner

Jay's POV

I'm here laying in bed waiting on my queen to come from the bathroom so that I can see how the night gown I bought her looks on her sexy thick figure.

"Are you ready" She shouted from the Bathroom.

"Yes my queen" I shouted back.

She opened the door and my jaw dropped. She was stunning and I'm glad it's short. So that I can see what she's working with.

The Nightgown

"Wow you look amazing my queen" I said lifting her bridal style placing her gently on the bed putting the covers over her

"Wow you look amazing my queen" I said lifting her bridal style placing her gently on the bed putting the covers over her. Before getting in on my side of the bed pulling up the covers for my side before pulling her in to my chest holding her close like it's our last time seeing each other.

I placed my head in the crook of her neck sniffing deeply. She smelled like strawberries with a hint of vanilla. Damn she smells good.

"You smell good my queen" I said kissing her neck to her shoulder gently. Stopping then cuddling her close. I said.

"I don't want anyone else other than you in my life. I can't wait to see how our children would look. How I would teach my son to be a great man, a gentleman and that he should treat his wife with care. He should also be smart. He should also have my charm" I started. Then she said.

"For our daughter. I would teach her to be smart, loving, kind. Also that she shouldn't let any man walk over her and mistreat her. That she should love herself and don't chase men" She said.

"You see that's why I can't stop loving you" I said as she giggled.

"Hmm good night my queen" I said falling asleep.

"Good night my king" She said before falling asleep as well.