Chapter 5

Time skip

Booommm!!

Tia's POV

"Ahhh" I screamed and hid under my blanket. Me and thunder storms don't mix so well.

Boooommm!!! Clap

I screamed again when I saw tall dark silhouette towering over my bed. I almost had an heart attack but I came to realize that it was Jay. I sighed in relief as I calmed down.

"Hey what happened are you hurt" Jay asked in concern checking me for any signs of hurt.

"I'm go-" I ran under the blanket screaming again hearing the loud boom of the thunder. Oh help me and my poor nerves. I probably look like an electricuted rat by this case. I reached from under the blanket noticing that Jay already left. So I got up and went to his room knocking. I entered after I heard a come in from Jay.

"Umm Jay can I umm sleep here with you tonight please I'm scared" I said. By this case I probably looked like a little lost school girl.

"Yeah sure babygirl" He said making space for me on the bed. I hopped in and got under the thick blanket with him. Making sure we were far from each other. But as I was about to close my eyes I felt a hand pull me closer.

"Jay what are you doing? " I asked surprised and shocked that he would want to be next to a girl like me of my size.

"Shhh I'm sleeping" Jay said as he snuggled up in my neck and started snoring. Well might as well just stay like this for the night. I thought as I close my eyes and began to drift off into dreamland peacefully. Thinking why does my boss do this to me got me all up in my feelings and shit.

Time skip

"Calling my phone like I'm locked up non stop from the plane to th-" Damn this alarm I thought as I heard it turn off. Wait turn off who the fork up in my house. Ohh wait I forgot I put on a timer.

BOOOMMM!!!

"Not again" I said as I turned around to see MY boss Mr.Jay Osama in the flesh and in MY bed. I started to get up but couldn't because he had me pinned down with his hair all up in my face. Well guess I'm not going anywhere since it's thundering and raining drastically. So yeah Imma sleep in. But the thing is I need to pee bad. So I peeled my self from Jay rushing to the bathroom locking the door of course.

5 minutes later

Jay's POV

I rolled over in the bed feeling beside me realizing it's empty. So I got up and stretched and went to look for Tia. First stop is obviously the bathroom. As I opened up the door I was shocked when I saw Tia putting on a pad with her bare ass in my view. So I closed the door gently, CAP, I slammed that door so hard the inches almost fell out. I went marching straight back into the bed.

Lia's POV

"What the fork was that" I said to myself as I finished putting on my pad pulling up my underwear along with some shorts. Then came out to the bedroom to see Jay's back fully turned to the bathroom door. Maybe it was him.