Chapter 4

Tia's POV

What the hell was that. I thought to myself still in a daze. I just stood there staring at Jay's back muscles flexing as he put on his shirt. I come to reality seeing fingers snapping infront of my face. Realizing its Jay's I look at him.

"You okay" He chuckled in his deep voice causing chills to run down my spine.

"Umm.... yeah yes I'm okay" I said trying to calm my racing heart.

"Good because you looked like you saw a big spider and refused to move from the wall" He said chuckling again. As he turned around to resume putting on his clothes.

25 minutes later

"Tia where are you I'm done changing" I heard Jay say coming down the stairs.

"I'm in the kitchen" I replied while cutting up the potatoes to put in the soup. I jumped a little when I felt someone hovering over behind me.

"It's just me don't be startled" Jay exclaimed laughing. His voice sounds even sexier when he laughs and chuckles. So manly.

"Don't laugh, go sit I'm almost done" I said putting in the potatoes.

"OK what you cooking" Jay asked as he sat at the kitchen island.

"Some soup since it's cold and it's raining" I said looking out the window as I see night approaching.

30 minutes later

Jay's POV

"Foods ready" I heard Tia say as she approached the table with this big ass bowl placing it before me on the table.

"Damn this bowl big asf" I said examining it slowly laughing in the process. Damn it looks and smells good hope it tastes good. I took a scoop from the bowl earning a moan from me.

"Damn babygirl didn't know you were a bust down chef, damn this shit good" I said gobbling the soup up.

"Thank you" Tia said blushing while drinking her soup from her medium sized bowl. Like damn she can cook, her lips soft asf, she has these sexy curves, I wonder what else she got going on. I was brought to reality by Tia clearing her throat.

"Jay, do you want anymore soup " Tia asked while looking at me and my almost empty bowl. Looks like I'm gonna help myself from eating this bowl too because of how good this food is. Looking closely to Tia's face babygirl got a lil cute face.

"No thank you my stomach can't hold anymore, but I would like some more of you though" I responded mumbling the last part so she couldn't hear.

"What you say" She asked

"Nothing" I responded

"Well let me go wash these dishes then hit the hay" I said grabbing the plates.

"No it's ok I'll do them inste-" I cut her off.

"It's not a question, you can go to bed" I said while washing up the bowls feeling like boyfriend material.

"Ok" Tia said going up stairs while I watch that ass in motion almost breaking her bowl. Cause I know damn well she gone kill me if it even makes a cling sound on the counter.

6 minutes later

"Tia are you in here" I said as I knocked on her door. Cause I know damn well that if I barge in her room I'm probably gonna run out traumatized cause she could be (wink) you know what they do when their alone.

"Yes come in" I heard her say

"Umm I just want to know where the guestroom is? " I asked while staring at her exposed thighs which by the way are thick asf.

"Oh down the hall on the left second to last door." She stated while checking me out. Cause she know a nigga be fine. Also because I'm wearing an almost transparent shirt and sweatpants. While she wearing almost nothing. Can't blame her it's her house.

"Thanks" I said then left her room locking the door ofcourse. Not tryna die young.