Chapter 27

Author's POV

"You're black ass better run" Jay's father said to the actor on the TV.

They were currently watching a family movie at the moment as each couple were cuddling on the bean bags in the movie room.

"You're so beautiful" Jay whispered into Tia's ear.

"I'm only wearing a T-shirt and some shorts" She said matter of fact.

"But you're beautiful with or without clothes" He said kissing her temple.

After saying that the couple got back to watching the movie.

Next Day

Authors POV

The smell of pancakes was a sign of Tia cooking breakfast for her and her husband in the kitchen. Flipping the pancake she hummed to one of her favorite songs Boo'd Up by Ella Mai.

Completely engrossed in cooking she didn't notice her husband coming down the stairs. She was startled when she felt two muscular arms wrap around her waist. Knowing who it is she smiled.

"Good morning wifey" He said in his deep raspy morning voice. Pulling her deep into his bare chest.

"Good morning hubby" She responded closing the waffle maker smiling.

"Mmmm what you making smells good" He said kissing her neck.

"Your favorites" She said cutting up the fruits.

He hummed taking a piece of strawberry. He placed it between his lips gripped Tia's waist turning her around before kissing her exchanging the strawberry with her.

Instead of stopping there he deepened the kiss grabbing her butt squeezing it before slapping it pulling away licking his lips smirking at a blushing Tia.

"That was" She started feeling her lips.

"Amazing" He finished.

"Yeah....... it was" She said before turning around to finish cooking.

Time skip

Jay's POV

I looked in the mirror fixing my clothes.

"Babe are you ready" I asked coming out of the bathroom. I looked up and froze in my spot.

"You sure you still want to go, I mean we can eat lunch here" I pointed towards the bed wiggling my eyebrow.

"No can do" She said heading downstairs.

"This woman, my wife, damn I love her" I said heading downstairs.

25 minutes later

Tia's POV

Jay had me blindfolded holding my hand leading me somewhere.

"Here we are" He said removing the blindfold from my eyes. I gasped when I saw what it was.

It was a picnic, blanket and everything. It was at my favorite river spot. I jumped and hugged him.

"This looks so good" I said.

"Well let's begin" He said pulling me with him.

10 minutes later

Author's POV

Laughing was all you could hear as the couple rolled around on the blanket.

"He was like yow pass me that henny young man. When the woman turned to face him he was like. 'Damn I didn't know men had boobs'. The girl was like here is drink sir. He took it and turned around and he was met with the floor. He was like 'What a night even the floor want me'. I was weak laughing" Jay said clutching his stomach.

"Wow it looks like we gotta go now" He said cleaning up as I carried the basket heading to the car not knowing where I'm going.

Time skip

"Tigress come in the water is good" Jay said from inside the pool.

"No I'm good" I said typing away at my laptop trying to finish up this presentation for work tomorrow.

I heard him swimming towards me. When I looked up I couldn't look away from the deliciousness before my eyes. My husband in his swim trunks clutching onto his manly thighs. His chest dripping with water down to his abs. I gulped when he  ran his hand through his hair biting his lip.

"See something you like" He asked walking towards me.

"What is this work, no no nooo, work can wait and by the looks of it, it's finished so come here" He said saving my work lifting me bridal carrying me into the water in my T-shirt.

"I love you, words can't describe how I feel about you" He said caressing my cheek before kissing my nose.

"I love you too hubby Jay Bae" I said kissing his nose.

After swimming for a good 30 minutes. I got out walking to the kitchen to start dinner but first went to change. As I walked to my laptop I heard a groan.

"Damn girl you're way to sexy, and that ass gyat" He said making me laugh before leaving to our room to change before I got sick.