Chapter 14

Jay's POV

I woke up to the sound of Tia's blazing alarm disturbing me from my beauty sleep. What your boy gotta stay cute. I thought as I looked at the sight infront of me. The sight of Tia in my arms sent a tingle through me. I smiled as I pulled her closer to me taking in her wonderful sent. But it came to a cut when I felt her shuffling in my arms before turning to face me. Staring in my eyes she smiled while using her finger to trace my face features while I took in her natural beauty. Like why this girl got me whipped for her and we ain't rock the bed yet.

Leaning in closer as if it was possible. I joined our foreheads together before kissing her passionately. A minute later I pulled away and pecked her lips because if I kiss her any further its gon get icky up in this bit-. My thoughts were interrupted when she said.

"Good morning Jay Bae" She spoke as she poked my cheek. I smile at her which caused her to blush. Ohh damn, she isn't just sexy, but she is incredibly cute, smart, etc etc. Cause I can go on all day about her.

"Good morning babygirl" I responded in my deep raspy morning voice. This caused her to lower her head blushing. So I picked her chin up planting kisses on her delectable pink lips.

"Don't. Shy. Away. From. Me. Ok " I said between kisses. She giggled. Then I got out of bed saying.

"I'm gonna whip something up for us after I freshen up, so after I get out you can get freshened up after I go downstairs" I added heading to the bathroom. She nodded in response.

10 minutes later

I came out the bathroom with only a towel on drying my hair. I looked at the bed to see Tia sleeping. Well I guess her period got her tired. I thought as I put on clothes that I brought over. Then headed downstairs.

30 minutes later

Tia's POV

I felt my body being shaked. I opened my eyes to see Jay smiling that sexy smile at me. I sat up then saw that he was holding a plate and a cup of tea. Placing it on the over bed table. I smiled seeing what was in the plate. Heart shaped blueberry pancakes, heart shaped fruits, heart shaped eggs, along with a cup of rosemary tea.

"Thank you it looks so good" I said as I kissed him and when I saw him blush I smiled at how cute he looked.

"Are you blushing" I asked teasingly.

"No, men never blush" He responded buffing his chest.

"Hmm mm, interesting" I added gambling down this amazing food.

Like how did this happen to me. First I was a single woman living on her own with no friends, no boyfriend, etc. But now here I am with my boss who is now my boyfriend. He made me breakfast in bed, while I'm on my period and he's here smiling at me with adoration. Damn, I thought, never knew someone as fine as him would be interested in someone my size.

"Stop thinking down on yourself" Jay said, which made my look at him in shock. Is he human.

"You're beautiful the way you are, insecure or not, I still love you. I love your beauty, your body, your brain. Gosh I just love everything about you. I've never had someone make me feel this way about liking someone before, and there's something about you that makes me wanna know you better" Jay said kissing my cheek making his way to my lips kissing them softly before saying.

"Now finish eating, and let's see where the day takes us" He added turning on the TV.
While I smiled and got back to eating. Maybe that's why I'm so fat.

"What did I say" Jay said still looking at the TV. I giggled. This guy.

Time skip