Recap

Because it's been too long, let's review what happened last time.

Sehun had to leave the country to do some business for the mafia, leaving Stella behind in South Korea. While Sehun was away, Stella received a post containing photos of her in a different school uniform than the ones she knew she attended.

There was a message in the mail, saying to meet the sender at the AZ Club, but upon waiting, Stella was chased by two unidentified men. She ran and someone in the alley grabbed her arm and helped her escape the two men. The man was wearing a cape and hat of some sort and before Stella left, she asked the man's name. He said that they call him "Bambi".

After a day, she received another post addressed to Sehun's house. The second post contained photos of her and Sehun together, wearing the same school uniform as the first post. She doesn't understand a thing, since she and Sehun only met now. After they got married. There was no way that they met in high school.

She tried to figure out the connections between the two mails, and there she saw the word "BAMBI" written on the edges of the photos. Little by little, she realized that the man who helped her was the man she was supposed to meet that night.  

She's now on a mission to uncover the truth regarding her family, and she believes that the man called Bambi, is the only person who could tell her the truth.

--
(a/n)
It's currently our vacation, and I suddenly got the inspiration to write this again. I admit I was away for a while, and almost forgot where this was heading. I read the book again from the start and I've quickly grasped the plan I had for this book.

Fasten your seatbelts, because I still have a lot of surprises waiting.

Happy reading everyone,

Nicole