Part 1

A/N: Characters will be aged up to where Niki is 19. There is NO 18+ content so don't even ask. I aged them up so it would seem less weird for the poly relationship. Anyways now on to the story.

*edited*

"We're getting a new choreographer?" Ni-ki questioned, still confused on the subject. The seven boys were all sat in their dorm as manager Sejin gave them the new information. The idols were slightly confused as to why they even needed to be informed. Idols get new choreographers all the time, some times having multiple at once.

"Yes, this one will be permanent for the time being..." Sejin stated, his sentence fading out twords the end. He waited a second to see if the boys would say anything to complain about the situation. Nothing was said so Sejin took the oportunity to continue. 

"Her name is Azmina. She will be moving in next week. I'm sorry for the late notice, but she made it very clear she needs to be moved as soon as possible." Sejin saw as the boys tensed. Never has a choreographer lived with them, never would they have thought they would live with a girl. The whole situation is a first.

"Wait, manager Sejin! What about our relationship, the public doesn't know yet how do we know she won't go running around telling everyone!" Sunghoon spoke up, surprising his partners. It wasn't often he would raise his voice this much let alone at their manager. Heeseung put his hand on Sunghoons shoulder, an attempt to calm him down.

"I understand your concern Sunghoon and it has been dealt with. She has signed multiple contracts saying she will not leak any information about your relationship. She understands the consequences if she does leak anything. Please trust me when I say that Azmina is a good kid and I trust her full heartedly." Sunghoon was still uncertain of having a stranger live with him and his partners but nodded his head nonetheless. Sunoo entangled his fingers with the ice princes, sending a smile his way.

"So she's moving in next week, what day? How old is she? Where will she stay? Is she from Seoul?" Sunoo started bombarding the manager with questions, not shocking the others in the slightest. The others were quite used to the chatterbox, they found his constant talking an annoying but rather endearing trait. Manager Sejin laughed at the boy before answering all his questions.

"She'll move in on Monday, she's 18, I'm turning your makeup room to a guest room, and no she was born in America but moved here for the job, she's staying in a hotel room for now." all seven of the guys on the couches were shocked at hearing the girls' age. It was rare for them to be older than one of the people working around them. Typically they were seen as children even Heeseung was seen as a baby to the staff members.

"So young" Jake commented, still in shock with the other idols. Jay nodded his head in agreement, his head still on Jungwons shoulder. Niki was sitting next to Jake resting his head on his shoulder. Jay was next to Jake with Jungwon comfortably in his lap. Jungwon was holding on to Sunoo's other hand absentmindedly messing with his fingers. Then there was Sunghoon who still was holding onto Sunoo's hand while Heeseung had his arm wrapped around his shoulders. Sejin couldn't help but smile at the lovable group. There was no way he would let anything happen to the boys and their relationship, not in a million years.

"Yes she is quite young but believe me when I say she is extremely talented and more than capable of handling this job. I will be back tomorrow to make her room, is there anything else you want to know before I leave?" Sejin looked at the boys waiting for any one of them to speak up. He saw a hoodie covered hand slightly raise making him smile at the cute gesture. He nodded his head at the maknae telling him to ask his question.

"Did she say anything about our relationship?" The guys could hear the slight fear in Niki's voice, melting all of their hearts. It was rare for their maknae to sound scared or timid; it saddened the boys but now they were also wondering what the girl had thought of their situation.

Manager Sejin silently smiled remembering the girl's reaction. Azmina was a silent girl and through the beginning of the meeting she would only speak simple 'yes' or 'no's. However, when he brought up the group's relationship he saw a small smile creep on her face. The girl let a small word slip out letting Sejin know the boys wouldn't have to worry about anything.

"Cute" Niki slightly sat up in confusion and shock. Jay looked away from their maknae to look at manager Sejin along with the others. They waited for their manager to explain or elaborate on his comment but he just simply sat up and left for the door. Leaving the young idols in their dorm confused.