part 12

Kira woke up at her normal time, the sky still dark and the others still sleeping. She did her normal routine and changed into some baggy, patel, hello kitty clothes. She had planned to make her and the guys breakfast and just take her food to her new studio.

Ever since Kira got to Korea she’s been saving voice recordings of different songs she had come up with. She had long forgotten how to read and write music so she records herself every time to remember the notes. Today she was officially going to start working on at least one of her songs.

With her plan in mind Kira plugged in her ear buds and started getting the eggs and other ingredients she needed to make the food. Kira cooked completely on autopilot as she danced along to Straykids.

It was rare for kira to eat breakfast so when she finished cooking her omelets, she cut hers in half and put it with the others.

Kira set the plate with the boys omelets on the table with a plate over it in case of bugs and made her way to the studio.

Kira had been in the studio for about an hour when Heeseung came barging in. “Why didn’t you eat with us?!” The girl turned down the track she was working on and smiled at the older. Heeseung froze in his tracks, his body going stiff at the sight. He hadn’t seen Kira smile like that since her first day here. It was breathtaking.

“Sorry, I just have had a lot of ideas this whole month and I wanted to get some of them out. I thought it would be better if I ate here.” Heeseung didn’t hear anything she just said. His body was still frozen and it was as if his brain forgot how to function. Kira’s smile slowly dropped as more seconds went by and the man in front of her stood in silence. “Heeseung?”

A/N
Hey guys sorry for the sshor/ boring chapter 😭. I've been busy with life and actually forgot I didn't finish writing this one. I just wanted to get something out though so I'll try to do better next time.
Hope y'all enjoy the story so far!