Part 6

*edited*

 Sweaty bodies were laid out on the floor all huffing trying to catch their breaths. Azmina stood at the front of the room continuing to dance in the mirror. Huffing just as much as the boys but still refused to sit down. Jake lifted his head slightly to watch the girl.

"Azmina aren't you tired? Maybe you should take a break," the male suggested. The bruinette continued as if not hearing Jake's words. Sighing, the boy put his head back down, the concerned look on his face still present..

This time it was Niki that sighed. The tall nineteen year old got up from his position on the floor before walking to the girl standing in front of the mirror. He wrapped his arms around Azmina waist lifting her off the ground. Azmina gasped in shock as she hit Niki in the face. Niki ignored the smack and the girl's wiggling as he sat her on the nearest chair.

Niki glared at Azmina telling her not to move before he laid back on the now extremely comfy floor. The two hadn't exchanged words since the whole dinner ordeal a week ago. They still ended up having small interactions like this one. Glaring silently whether they were helping each other or not. Azmina didn't mind. As long as the boy didn't do anything to piss her off she would be fine.

"What do you guys want for lunch?" Jay randomly asked, interrupting the comfortable silence. The six boys started to shout out suggestions, clearly starving. Azmina took this time to slip out of her chair to go back to the mirror. She thought she had a long enough break.

Heeseung noticed the movement in the corner of his eyes. The man grumbled not wanting to deal with her stubbornness. Getting up, Heeseung stood behind the girl as she marked her choreography. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Azmina asked back with attitude laced in each word. The attitude the seven boys have heard a lot in the past couple of days. It frustrated Heeseung especially when Sunoo and Jake really saw this as a chance for them to make a new friend.

The tall male continued to stand behind Azmina trying to make eye contact through the mirror. She didn't budge, unbeknownst to him she was staring right back. Azmina wasn't going to back down and neither was Heeseung. Soon Azmina had gone through the whole routine, eyes still locked with the black haired male. Her chest rose and fell with each huff but that didn't distract her from her staring contest with Heeseung.

"Yah! Come shower!" Jungwon's voice echoed through the room causing the two to turn their heads to the door. All the others were leaving the room staring at the two with an unreadable look. Jungwon was leaning on the wall next to the door waiting for his boyfriend and choreographer.

"Sorry" Grabbing her Bag Azmina walked out the room with her head down. Both Jungwon and Heeseung looked at each other with confusion clear in their eyes. Jungwon shrugged his shoulders before waving Heeseung to come closer. Heeseung sighed and grabbed his partner's hand as they both went with the others.