Part 2

*edited*

Monday had come faster than Azmina expected and she was now in her temperary hotel room surrounded by a few boxes and a suit case. Manager Sejin was on his way to help her move and give the small girl her new keys. Azmina looked around the room for the tenth time making sure she hadn't missed anything. She was positive she packed everything but the fear lingering in the back of her mind wouldn't go away. Azmina hadn't even really unpacked much, concidering the short time; However the girl still worried, checking around the small room again and again.

"Azmina I don't think it's safe for you to keep the door open like this." Sejin watched as the brunette threw her body around to look at him and the door. To Azmina's surprise the door was wide open allowing anyone that walked by to see straight into her room.

"Oh, sorry." Azmina bowed to the manager before grabbing the first box in front of her. Sejin got the message and grabbed one as well. The two walked out the apartment leading Azmina to his car. He looked back at the girl occasionally checking to see if she was keeping up.

"Are you excited for the new job?" Sejin asked grabbing another box. Azmina only had 3 boxes and they weren't that big or heavy so this was their last trip. Azmina locked the apartment door before adjusting the boxe in her arms. They planned to finish loading the car before returning the key card. The last things Azmina had to do before moving out.

"Yes actually. I mean I'm getting paid more than enough to do what I love. Who wouldn't be excited in this situation?" the dark skinned girl answered honestly. It was the most the older man had heard from Azmina in their small time knowing each other and Sejin couldn't help but let a small smile form on his face.

"I'm glad to hear that. I was worried you would be uncomfortable with the living situation but it doesn't seem like you've thought about it much." Azmina just shrugged at the man's confession. She had thought about it and she wouldn't lie, it was definitely a worrisome living situation but she would just deal. Plus she could always put a lock on the door if she really felt like she needed to.

"I trust you," was all Azmina responded with not wanting to talk anymore. Sejin smiled yet again at Azmina's words before driving off. The drive was silent with quiet music playing from Azmina's playlist. Sejin let the girl be in control of the music, wanting to do anything he could to make her comfortable. He noticed that a couple of Enhypen's songs had played and he also noticed how she would do some of the choreography for a couple of the songs as well. The car had parked as Cheese by Stray Kids finished and the girl unplugged her phone.

"I guess that means we're here" Sejin nodded his head with a smile before climbing out of the car. He went to open the door for Azmina, letting her get out of the vehicle. She thanked the older man before looking up at the building that she would now call her home.

"Here we go"