part 15

*edited*

"Get up off the floor." Azmina kicked the heaving male laying on the ground like a starfish. Jake whined, rolling over to grab the girl's leg. "No, no, no, no ,no." Azmina pulled her leg away from him like pulling off a leech. "You need to get up, this is the last dance to perfect and you guys are going to start recording in less than a month!"

"I'm tired!" Jake whined once again. The others laughed at Jake's antiques but nodded their heads in agreement. Azmina sighed at them.

"You literally took three water breaks in the past fifteen minutes." Jake got up a pout still evident on his face. "We'll be done for the day after we learn the last eight count." Azmina stepped closer to the still pouting man, "Do you think you can do that for me?"

Jake could feel his face warming up looking into her dark captivating eyes. The boy wanted to step back or even move closer. The want to hold her and the need to run was keeping him standing right where he was. Not moving an inch hoping she'll make the decision. "Hey! Azmina, we want attention too!" Heeseungs whining interrupted the two's staring competition.

Azmina blushed as she looked to see the older male sitting at her feet suddenly. "You're stupid" she laughed out stepping back from the two males. "Let's get back to work please." Azmina turned around as a sad attempt to hide her still burning face.

Jay could see her blushing face and hit the person closest to him to share the sight. Azmina was staring at her water, red ears clear as day due to her hair being tied up in a puff. It was adorable leaving the boys feeling like they've been blessed for the day. 

A/N: sorry for the late update☠️
I've been really distracted with school so I'm a bit behind on chapters

Please forgive me!