Part 9

Today Kira was alone in the apartment. The boys were working on a new project so they had been spending a lot of time in the studio for the past couple of days. She couldn’t help but feel alone, with everyone gone the house was completely silent. It was so different from the constant chatter and yelling from the seven males. She honestly preferred the yelling over the dead silence.

The girl truthfully really enjoyed the guys company, she more than enjoyed it actually. Kira just felt like her obsession with them was the reason she loved to hang out with them so much, so she decided to distance herself.

As much as it hurt to see Sunoo’s disappointed face when she would leave to her room immediately after practice. It was so hard to resist Heeseungs natural touchiness and love for skinship. It was hard to refuse Jay’s offers to let her cook with him. It was hard to ignore Niki’s goofy behavior and want to play video games. It was hard to refuse Jake's puppy dog eyes, and Junwons demanding eyes. Not to mention ignoring when Sunghoon stands awfully close to her to talk to her.

The boys were amazing in every way and everything that she ever imagined. She wanted to be friends with them, she wanted to have a close relationship with them. It just felt wrong. She didn’t want to get fired or somehow get in the way of their beautiful relationship. 
Kira huffed getting up from the couch tired of sulking. Grabbing her phone, Kira picked her favorite playlist on her phone and connected it to the speaker they had in the living room. Arson by Jhope had started playing and the girl immediately started bouncing her head to the beat. She turned up the volume to its loudest setting and got up to find something to do.

Walking around she realized how messy the apartment was. She rarely left her room, only ever really going to the dance studio so she never realized how dirty everything was. The boys hadn’t washed the dishes and the floor definitely needed to be swept. She assumed that it was this messy simply because of how busy they've been lately. Kira decided she would clean up for them, I mean it was her home too so she should help out a little.

The girl grabbed the first dish, starting her cleaning journey. She bounced her head and sang along as the next song played and she had actually started to forget about the boys. She was finally at some sort of peace.