part 10

Niki has started to notice more and more about Kira everyday. Honestly since day one it seems like he’s noticed more about her than the others. Maybe he’s just paying more attention to her because she’s the only one younger than him. He didn’t really know but he knew that he definitely enjoyed every little habit or show of character from the girl.

He loved her cute style during the day. Only wearing pastel skirts, tops, corsets, and shoes with pastel jewelry. She would even change her septum and eyebrow piercing to match her outfits. She gave off sweet and innocent vibes just by looking at her which was way different from how she actually acted around the others.

However the way she dressed at night was completely different. It definitely fit her cold personality more. It was always baggy hoodies and sweatpants and not a single pastel color in sight. It’s like she was always trying to match the darkness of the night sky.

Now that Niki was thinking about it the girl spent most of her time outdoors when it’s dark out. She always looks at the stars like if she stares long enough she would be able to reach them.
Niki would ask Kira about these things but he’s afraid he ruined any chance of conversing with the small girl on her first day here. He didn’t mean to offend her or to come off the way he did.

The 19 year old just couldn’t help but feel concerned when he saw the action he recognised so well. Sunoo used to cover his mouth when he ate at a time when he was the most insecure. Seeing Kira do the same thing set off a trigger in his brain that something was wrong, but since he didn’t know the girl that well he didn’t know how to deal with it. His anxiety and attempt to ignore it became too much and he lashed out at her.

NIki has felt bad since then. Keeping his distance, but trying to silently care for her in any way he can. He didn’t think she would notice it as an apology but it made him feel a little better about it. He still however has been thinking up many plans for him to apologize properly, he just had to find the right timing.