Part 8

When Kira had woken up the next morning she had no idea how she had even gotten to her room. All of her lights were off and she was perfectly tucked into her strawberry patterned comforter. Half asleep Kira opened up her surprisingly plugged in phone to see what time it was. It was still dark out but she felt like she had been sleeping for hours.

Kira rolled her eyes reading the time displayed on her phone. "Of course," she commented to nobody but her and her empty room. It was two in the morning, way too early for the girl to be awake but she knew there was no way she could fall back asleep. Kira got up shivering as the cold air hit her skin. Even with her big hoodie she was still cold, Kira could swear up and down that these boys were vampires.

Kira walked out of her room silently making her way to the kitchen. She felt kind of hungry so she was going to get a glass of water hoping it would be good enough for the time being. However when she got to the kitchen there was a half asleep Jay chugging down a jug of coke. "You drink it straight from the bottle?" The brunette immediately questioned in slight disgust.

The muscular male jumped in surprise, a little bit of coke spilling down his chin. "Oh my god you scared me!" Jay whisper yelled in English. Kira let out a small giggle as she grabbed an empty glass from one of the cabinets.

"Sorry American boy, I didn't mean to scare you." Kira continued the conversation in english. "I just wanted some water." Kira took a sip from her now filled cup as she leaned herself against the counter. She watched as Jay went back to his sleepy state taking another chug from the giant bottle.

"Well to answer your question American woman," Jay made sure to emphasize the last two words as he sat up on the island, "Yes I drink straight from the bottle. Do you have a problem with that?!" He questioned in fake defensiveness.

"No, no. You do you." Kira pushed herself up so she was sitting on the counter, "You're not my American boy so I have no need to care about your habits." The small girl gulped down the rest of her water before placing the glass cup next to her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back hoping for some sort of sleepiness to come to her.

Jay watched the girl as her eyes closed and her chest moved up and down with each breath. He watched her feet swing slightly, showing she wasn't asleep. He watched as her ears twitched when she accidentally hit the cabinet with her foot and he watched as her head lifted and her eyes slowly opened. He studied every detail of her face even as she stared back, not caring that she could see him admire every detail about her.

"Are you ok?"Kira asked the spaced out male. He looked as if he was somewhere else, something Kira knew quite well. "You seem out of it."

"Oh I'm fine, I'm probably just tired." Jay jumped down from his spot on the kitchen island before smiling at the girl in front of him. "Goodnight Kira."

"Oh uh, g'night" With that the male was gone leaving Kira alone with her thoughts.