~PREFACE~

❀•❀ SYNOPSIS ❀•❀

SYNOPSIS

"So do you want to dance?" Harley asked me as he stood up extending his hand out for me to take.

"You want me to dance with you?"

"Why not?" he asks and I chuckle waiting for him to say that it's a joke.

"I just met you."

"And I just met you."

"Exactly, we just met and you're asking me to dance?" I ask and he nods.

"That is correct."

"At least buy me dinner first."

"Hmm, okay let's make a deal. You dance with me and I will buy you dinner anytime you want for the rest of your life."

"Already planning the rest of our life? We don't even know each other's last names."

...

Jessie Laurier wasn't really into the whole high school scenario. She didn't want to leave, but she knew greater things awaited her. Her best friend –Kayla Williams- was the opposite, she wanted to squeeze out whatever she could out her last days of high school. Meaning she wanted to go to prom, something Jessie didn't want to do. She begged and begged until Jessie said yes. Little did Jessie know that there she would meet Harley Barlowe?

Harley Barlowe was the type of person that knew what he wanted and he would get it no matter what. He wanted Jessie Laurier. And he was going to get her. Little did he know, that she was harder to catch than most girls. He would have to work extra hard to get this one. How about a summer trip? How about a trip that could change the way that she saw him?

After trips around the country, to the beach and through her heart, will he manage to catch her or will she crash to the floor in heartbreak. It's a game of chicken and the question is who will fall first. I'd continue reading if I was you.

QUOTE

'Could I have this dance? For the rest of my life.'
-Anne Murray

STATUS

Started: 08/03/22
Finished: -
Edited: -

CONTET WARNING

*language*

NOTE

Hey babes, I'm back with another book for all of you beautiful people. I'm feeling good about this one. It's during the summer my favorite time of the year I promised myself that I wouldn't post this until I finished RWC and look sadly I did. I wanted to hold myself back, I really did, but I couldn't. I have been working for a while on this and I'm in love. I hope you guys fall in love too. RWC is on a pause during the summer.

Oh god I'm so exited for you guys to read this. Anyways here is It all started with a dance. Enjoy my loves. I'll see all of you in the comments and yeah enjoy. Byeee