~CHAPTER NINE - What are your intentions with my girl?~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

"I like your family." I state looking at him.

"You do?" he asks sitting down next to me on his bed and I smile nodding.

"Yeah, they're funny. I don't think my family could be that funny." I smile and he nods chuckling.

"They joked about you not being able to cook three times in under two hours." He says and I gasp. "That's fucking hilarious."

"They were just warning you. You were about to enter some dangerous territory, my kitchen, and they just wanted to warn you about what you were getting yourself into." I shrug and he nods.

"Good to know." He says and opens a drawer in his night stand and takes out a notebook. "Well miss I-need-to-know-everything. My plan has been developing inside this notebook since I asked you to come away with me for the summer." He looks my way and smiles. "The first time."

"Really?" I ask and he nods confidently. "Walk me through it Barlowe."

"My pleasure, sunshine." He clears his throat before he begins to speak and I chuckle a little at his seriousness. "We start in California, we end in Nevada. We will be hitting a total of seventeen states."

"What's the timeline like?" I ask and grab the map he was offering me with all of the states on it and some sharpie drawn across some of the states, obviously being the ones we would be going to.

I take off my shoes and sit criss cross apple sauce across from him and ask him for a sharpie as I study the map. I see the states that we would be hitting and some sticky notes around them with things we could do. I see one that says 'take Jessie to New Orleans. She might like it.'. I get snapped out of the map when Harley spoke again.

"Well three months, seventeen states, it would be approximately five days per state." He nods and I shake my head looking at the map again before looking up.

"You see that's where we're wrong." I lay down on the bed on my stomach as he looks at the notebook then back to me.

"What?"

"We don't have three months. We have two." I say and he looks confused.

"Why two?"

"Because I have to be back here and packing by August tenth." I grab the sharpie and circle around Palo Alto before looking up at Harley who was already looking at me. "You see I have to be back early 'cause I have to pack for school."

"Okay. I'll make you a deal." He says and grins when I sigh dropping my head on my hands.

"You with your deals." I roll my eyes and he places and hand on his chest, feigning hurt, when I turn my head to look at him with my hand holding my head up and my elbow stabbing the bed underneath me. he smiles at me and tuck my hair behind my ear.