~CHAPTER SIX - You have a girlfriend you backstabbing bitch~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone rang waking me up. I sat up looking around my room, strands of hair in my mouth, my shirt had ridden all the way up to my boobs, and a wedgy so far up my ass I believe that the pantie had disappeared in there.

After my phone call with Harley yesterday, we spent the rest of the day around the pool, we barbequed, we ate and we had a game night.

Still looking around my room I see my phone on my nightstand charging I see that my phone isn't the one ringing, but the home phone I have in my room. Mom had a phone installed in all the rooms in case she was cleaning and somebody decided to call.

I grab it still half asleep and answer it without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I say groggily and a deep chuckle was heard through the phone.

"Hey Jess." Harley says and I shake my head sitting at the edge of my bed and pulling my shirt down.

"What the fuck dude." I sigh and he chuckles.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"Yes my sleep. You see I kind of need it so that I have the energy to actually keep up with this witty banter thing we have going on." I says yawning. I stand up and pull out the wedgy before walking towards my bathroom and checking my reflection in the mirror.

"I'm sorry. You know it twelve p.m. right?" He states and I nod even though he can't see me, and turn on the light.

Oh god that's a sight. I groan internally and put the phone down putting it on speaker.

"You know it's Saturday during summer right?" I state trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"It's twelve p.m." he repeats and I shake my head.

"Again I say. It's Saturday on a summer day. I have no training, I have no volunteering, and I just have my unstable relationship with my bed." I grab my toothbrush and wet it before putting some toothpaste. "You know why it's unstable? Because I'm here talking with you instead of being over there with it, hugging it with my body." I say beginning to wash my teeth.

"I would totally let you have a stable relationship with your bed any other day, but not today."

"Somebody sounds jealous."

"Of a bed?" He asks and I nod even if he still can't see me. He should be jealous of my bed. It's my longest lasting relationship.

"Yep."

"Well I'm not, I'm just outside your house because well you know today is that day you said you'd give me to prove I'm worthy of having your ability of having fun in my hands."