~CHAPTER THREE - What's groovy?... Drive in movies~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

We get to the dinner and it's the type of dinner that you see in the movies. With the stripes along the side and the light shone sign. It was beautiful. Just like Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe. When I got out of my car I read the sign that said Daisy's Dinner. I start walking towards the entrance and Harley was already waiting for me at the door.

"Daisy's Dinner?"

"Yes."

"It's very beautiful." I commented looking at the building in front of us.

"It is isn't it?" He walks toward the door and holds it open for me to walk inside. I walk inside seeing that it's much more beautiful on the inside.

"Why here?"

"They have burgers that make you fall head over heels of them." He says as we start walking through the restaurant. Aren't we supposed to wait to be seated?

"I don't eat meat." I say and he stops dead in his tracks.

"Oh shit, I didn't know." He panics a little and I smile.

"Harley." I place my hand on his shoulder. "I'm just kidding. I would die before I stop eating meat." I said and he sighs in relief.

"Okay, good. Then come on." He continues walking and we make it to the kitchen and it says employees only. Umm. He turns around and sees that I'm looking at the sign, and shakes his head smiling. "Come on. Afraid of a little danger?"

"Police danger? Yes."

"Goody two shoes." He says and grabs my hand, dragging me into the kitchen.

"Harley, we could get in trouble." I say as he continues his journey into criminality. A dude around our age walks next to us with three plates in his hand and he stops when he sees Harley.

"Harley, my man." He says and walks past us. We keep walking until we reach a boy around fifteen years old, wearing headphones and using his phone. Harley pulls off his headphones and takes a little listen.

"The Grateful Dead? Come on Charlie you can do better than that."

"Harley, hey man." They do a bro hug and I look around now more comfortable knowing that Harley is not getting us into trouble.

"What's cool Charlie?"

"Nothing what about you."

"Nothing much. Just taking this pretty little lady on a date." Harley motions to me, and I smile waving my hand.

"Hey"

"What's groovy? I'm Charlie." He extends his hand for me to shake.

"Drive in movies. I'm Jessie." I say shaking his hand and he smiles.