~CHAPER THIRTEEN - I'll marry you with a paper ring~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

"Okay, who wants to play the role of GPS?" Nick asks from the front seat making Harley turn around to look at him and I shake my head smiling down at my cards before turning too.

After I won the bed we all went back to what we were doing, that being me playing cards with Mon, Hay, and Lee as Nick drove and Kay and Jay were singing. Kay had moved her stuff next to mine. She had accepted my offer of sleeping with me.

"How so?" Harley asks and Nick looks back at him with an are you serious expression before turning back to the road.

"What else is a GPS used for Harley?" His sarcasm came to light and I let out a laugh.

"I know what a GPS is for dumbass, I was just asking why you want someone to be your GPS if you could just look it up on your phone." Harley says and lays down his cards letting us know that he won. I glare at him playfully and he shakes his head.

"You know damn well that I don't have the same superpowers you do. I can't do two things at the same time." He sighs and I Hayden nods. "I need to know where we're going and I can't know if I don't have a human being next to me giving me instructions." He says and we all look at him.

"I'm not incompetent, I know how that sounded." He sighs again and continues. "Will somebody please just come up here and tell me when I need to turn left and right?"

"I'll do it." Mon stands up and starts walking over to him. "I was getting tired of losing anyways."

I look at Harley and start getting excited, but he places a hand over my mouth and shuts me up. Kay looks at my excited face and chuckles. I calm down and Harley lets go of me.

"What is the first stop anyways?" I ask as Hayden deals the cards again.

"First stop Arizona." Nick says and I nod.

"The real question is what will we do in ol' Arizona?" Hay asks as I grab my cards and we start playing.

"No fucking clue." Nick says and Hayden scoffs

"Isn't that a can of peaches?" Hayden says and I laugh placing my cards down saying cuadrado. Harley throws his cards down on the table lifting his arms in surrender, making me laugh.

"Life's an adventure Hay-bale, embrace it." Harley says and we all look at him. When he notices the states he chuckles. "What? Is it not?"

"Did you just call Hayden, Hay-bale?" I ask and Hayden laughs.

"It's his nickname for me. He calls me Hay-bale and I call him Har-bar, because he did not accept me when I called him Harlo Barlowe."

"Isn't that your fathers name?" I ask as I shuffle the cards.

"That's another reason why we resorted to Har-bar." She nods and continues. "Do you have a nickname for Monica?"

"I do." I nod excitedly and she smiles. "It's Mon Bon."