~CHAPTER FIFTEEN - Shave off your brow ~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

New Mexico. I'm one hundred percent sure that the card reader we went to on the first night here, did something to us. It was a brutal five days.

We didn't know if we should've stayed the whole five days in New Mexico or not. Harley, Monica, Hayden and I got food poisoning, Jay and Kay I don't even know what they had, the only one that didn't even get touched by bad karma was Nick.

Of course he didn't because he was a charmer and charmed the tarot lady. But it doesn't matter because we were leaving today. Texas here we come.

I woke up early today. I was gonna go for a training run. I might be on vacation, but I'm also on a scholarship. Can't risk it.

I wake up with an arm around my waist and I carefully pick it up off me and walk over to my suitcase squatting down to get my running clothes. I hear some rustling from behind me and turn around to find Harley patting my side of the bed looking for me.

Since the whole trip started Harley had slowly migrated to my bed and I really didn't mind. I didn't mind since I almost always have somebody in my bed.

That came out wrong. I usually have Mon, Jay or Kay sleep with me. We liked sleepovers since we were little, so Mon and I always had friends over.
We had been sleeping in the same bed for the last week. We had our routines and everything. We almost alway woke up at the same time and when we were going to sleep, we would stay up for a while talking.

I quickly stand up and walk over to the bed and sit down shushing him.

"Where are you going?" His brows furrowed when he speaks and I chuckle cause he has yet to open his eyes.

"I'm gonna go train." I whispered and he inhaled a large amount of air before exhaling it all. He nodded, his eyes still closed.

"Okay, I'm coming with you." He states and I raise my brows in surprise even if he can't see me. "You just got to give me two seconds."

"Are you sure? It's almost six."

"I'll be fine." He states and I chuckle.

"Okay..." I draw out the word and grab my clothes again. I walk down the stairs to the bathroom to get dressed. I walk out and put my pajamas in my suitcase. When I look up I see Harley sitting up and smiling when he sees me.

"Good morning, sunshine." He rasps out and I smile.

"Good morning, stalker." I stand up and he shakes his head, closing his eyes.