~CHAPTER TWO - Demon calls~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

"Jessie, we have to leave."  I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I was looking at myself in the mirror, not wanting to go. Maybe if I stay here long enough I won't need to go and I won't graduate.

"Coming." I grab my cap, already having my gown on. As I go downstairs, I realize that this is my last day of high school, no more cheerleading. No more elementary friends. No more high school. Everybody always wants to leave high school, but when the time comes to actually leave high school, they don't want to because that means entering the real life. Leaving that, everything is all puppies and rainbows, fantasy they had in their heads as a kid.

I go downstairs and see that Mom, dad and Mon are all scattered along the living room waiting for me. I take a deep breath and go down the last step.

"I'm ready." I sigh and walk into the living room. They all stand up and they say that they want a few pictures before we leave. We take a few photos all of us smiling happily. Mon commented on my gloomy mood and made me laugh just, so I would have a huge smile. I told them that I would drive myself, that I would meet them there, I just had to take care of a few things before.

I got in my car and drove to a cliff. My favorite cliff in Cali. It had been a while since I had visited. I turn off the car and get out, sitting on the hood of the car. I sigh as I watch all the cars. This is one view I'll miss for a while. I have chosen where I'm going to study. Just have to find a way to tell my parents.

I get off of the hood and get in my car. I turn it on and I start my one hour drive to the school. Eh who cares if the valedictorian is late am I right?

I drive to the school, and I'm surprised I made it under forty minutes. When I get to the school Kay and Jay were already waiting for me outside.

"What are you two doing out here?" I ask grabbing my cap from the passenger seat and my phone.

"We're waiting for you, valedictorian. Principal Cameron was asking where you were, and we went on the look for you. We went and asked your parents where you were, and they told us that you were coming in a different car." Kay says grabbing me and walking really fast towards the football field. "You were supposed to be here early so you could practice your speech, you do know you are the valedictorian right?"

"Yes, I know, I just had to think and I can't think when I'm in the same vicinity as those people I'm trying to think about."

"Oh, so you're thinking about us?"

"Yes."

"That's so sweet. What were you thinking about?"

"I'll tell you some other time. For now let's go graduate" I say and we push open the doors that lead to the outside. When we walk outside, I see that most of the parents where already sat down. I spot my family and wave, Mon waves back and I start walking in the direction of Principal Cameron.