~CHAPTER FOURTEEN - Trying to make me jealous, Laurier?~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

"So how are we doing this?" Harley asks me and I shrug. I look down and see that it's a pretty long fall. At least a ninety feet drop. That made me smile.

"It's a long drop." I look at him and he nods.

"I know." He says a bit of fear in his voice.

"Together?" I ask and extend my hand and he nods, grabbing my hand.

"Together." He confirms and we run towards the edge and jump.

Our day didn't start like this. Let me take you back.

-Flashback-

I walked out of the Bathroom wearing my bikini and a pair of jean shorts. I walked up the stairs and opened my suitcase. I grabbed my cap and tied my hair back before putting on the cap. I grab a white shirt as a cover up and walk down the stairs again to walk to the front of the bus.

"Are we almost there?" I ask, placing my hands on the headrest of Nick's chair.

"Almost." he says and I nod. We all start to look outside and I smile as I see the beautiful falls that I remember seeing not long ago in pictures.

"Oh my god they're beautiful." Hayden says as she looks out the window and I nod.

"Let's go!" Kay says as soon as the bus stops. She ran out the doors of the bus and stopped right in front of the shore. We all slowly got out. It was empty here, other than us. I looked around and smiled.

I looked at Kay and she smiled. I started to take off my jean shorts and my cap. I see Kay did the same as me. We start running towards the water and dove right in. When we came up I sighed. The water was cold but we didn't care.

Anytime Kay and I would go to the beach we would dive in together no matter how cold the water was. It was our thing.

We started walking out of the water hopefully looking like supermodels because if not, that's really embarrassing. I walked towards Mon and she put up her hands as if saying not to hug her. I kept walking towards her and hugged her. She shook her head and I laughed. I stopped hugging her and walked towards Harley.

"Hurry up and take off your shirt so that we can go in."

"You already went in all by yourself, sunshine."

"Yeah but you need to go in too." I whine and grab his hand dragging him away from the chairs that were neatly set up and towards the water.

"Fine, fine. Let me take my shirt off, sunshine." He says and does the swift one hand shirt off movement that makes all girls swoon. He sees me staring and smirks. "Like what you see?"

I wince then answer. "Can't say I do, cowboy." I shrug, turning around to walk towards the water.

"You hurt me sunshine." I turned around walking with me back towards the water and held my hands up as if asking 'what can I do?'. He starts walking faster towards me and I squeal when he picks me up by the waist and throws me over his shoulder. I laugh as he runs towards the water and dives in with me still on his shoulder. When we resurface I laugh and splash him.