~PROLOGUE - So do you want to dance?~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

"We're here." My sister says from next to me once we arrived at the school.

Prom. A formal dance held by a high school at the end of the academic year, typically for students in their Junior or Senior year. I for one don't like prom and have never wanted to attend it, but of course my best friend begged me until I said yes. I gotta say, I do look fucking hot.

"Thanks for driving me. I'll text you so you can pick me up?"

"You do that. Please try to have fun."

"No promises." I get out of the car and walk up the stairs of my high school, walking the halls to the gym where prom is being held. As soon as I walk inside I spot my best friend in the middle of the dance floor, dancing with her boyfriend. I walk towards her, and when she sees me she squeals and runs my way.

"Peaches! Oh my god, you look so hot." She says making me laugh and nod.

"Thanks babe. An hour and half that's my minimum. Maximum two and a half."

"Perfect, let's dance." She drags me into the dance floor and we start to dance. After a while I go get some punch and sit down. I take out my phone to start texting my sister to come and pick me up.

Me: I'm ready to leave please

Mon Bon: You've only been there for half an hour

Me: I feel like I have completed my high school experience

Mon Bon: You have to be there for at least one more hour

Me: But I don't wannaaaaaaa

Mon Bon: Stop being a baby

Mon Bon: Have some fun

Me: Fineeee

Me: One more hour, then you pick me up

Mon Bon: Setting the timer as we speak

I stand up and look for somebody to dance with. I spot Jay my ex looking at me and I smile at him. I stand up and walk towards him. Unlike many relationships Jay and I ended things on the right foot. Let's just say that I wasn't what he was looking for in a partner. I go over and hug him.

"Hey Jay-Jay." I say and he kisses my cheek.

"Hey." He greets me and looks me up and down. "You look hot."