~CHAPTER SEVEN - Our children will be beautiful~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

"Holy shit dude, you didn't." I say as we start approaching the best place in this whole wide world. "The county fair?"

"Yes." He says chuckling. "I had a feeling you would like to come."

"Like? More like, love." I say and look at him. "This earned you some serious brownie points."

"So you like adventure?" He said and I nodded. "You like things that are thrilling."

"I really do." I and look out the window at the roller coaster.

"You like the adrenaline don't you?"

"I love it." I say still looking at the roller coaster. "What are we waiting for let's go!" I open my door getting out of the car grabbing my phone and jumping up and down in excitement. When he walks over to my side of the car he grabs my hand.

"Let's go." He says and we start walking towards the fair.

As a child I always loved the fair. There really wasn't a better feeling than going to the fair and getting on a roller coaster or eating funnel cake or winning at the ring toss. My family is a fan of the county fair also. We come every summer towards the end when they're about to close and there aren't too many people. We love it here. I remember when Jake got stuck in one of the porta-potties.

We were waiting in line with Harley behind me laying his head on mine. I was buzzing with excitement as I saw the line getting shorter.

"Okay so I ask about you, you ask about me."

"Okay." I turn around and he holds me by the waist looking around as he thought of a question.

I had always been one that loves PDA even with the people I'm not dating so every time that Harley would hug me or pull me close to him or even put his arm around my waist I didn't mind, I actually enjoyed it.

"Okay. What is your favorite color."

"Easy, celadon." I shrug and he chuckles looking down at me with a confused facial expression.

"What?"

"It's a type of blueish green." I explain and he nods

"Then why not say blueish green?"

"Because where's the fun in that?" He smiles at me and I smile back before speaking again. "What's your favorite color?"

"Lavender."

"Why say lavender instead of purple?" I tease and he chuckles looking at me.

"Because where's the fun in that?" He says and I nod smiling. He continues. "Hmm. Favorite movie?"

"That would have to be The Princess and The Frog." I say and we move forward a little.

"I can't compete with a prince."