~CHAPTER FOUR - He called me JJ and I called him Ya-Ya~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

"I'm home!" I yell and my dog Azalea comes running down the stairs. I crouch down and scratch her behind her ear. "Hi baby. Did you miss me?"

She barks wagging her tail and I stand up walking further into the house. When I walk to the kitchen I see that the door to the backyard was open. I walk outside seeing mom and dad laying in a chair together reading.

"Hello parents." I grab a strawberry that was in a bowl next to them and bend down to kiss each of them on the cheeks.

"Hey sweetie. Where have you been?" Mom asks sitting up closing the book.

"I went out with a friend."

"Anyone we know?" Dad asks.

"Nope." I shake my head. "Have you guys seen Mon?"

"She could be next door or upstairs." Mom says. I tilt my head to the side confused as to why she would be with Julie and Jamie. "Jake is back in town."

"No way. I haven't seen that bitch in a while." I chuckle and mom narrows her eyes. "Sorry, I haven't seen that dude in a while."

"Better." She nods and goes back to reading.

"Jules asked about you and we told her that you would be home soon." Dad says and I nod.

"I'll go say hi." I stand up and walk inside I grab my house key and my cellphone walking outside and to the Johnson's house.

The Johnson family was like an extended family. We just call them family. Juliette and Jamie are my mom and dad's best friends. They had been best friends since high school and when they had graduated from college my mom and dad had moved back here and bought the house. Three months later the Johnson's moved in to the house next door along with their baby Jake who had been born a year before. Nine months later my mom had Monica. Then my parents had me a year after Monica, and then a nine of years later the Johnson's had Jamie.

I knock on the door and Jamie opens the door. "Jessie!" She exclaims hugging me really tight.

"Hey sweetie pie." I say hugging her tight.

"Mom Jessie is here." Jamie says and walks up the stairs leaving me downstairs. I enter the house and close the door behind me walking to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen I see Juliette there baking.

"Hello daughter." She says walking over to me with her hands in the air and kisses my head.

Our families were always making jokes that I was her daughter because I looked just like her and my name is Jessie, I also had blond hair and nobody in my family did, but Julie did. My mom told me that Juliette had a miscarriage a year before I was born and that the baby's name was going to be Jessie. My mom had asked Julie if it was okay to name me after her baby and she was over the moon. I think that's why Julie loves me so much.