~CHAPTER ELEVE - A little divorcée rendezvous~

❀•❀ Status: Not Edited ❀•❀

Status: Not Edited

"Why hello sunshine." he says leaning against the door smirking. "Where should we start? Underwear drawer?"

"Haha. Hello Stalker." I say and open the door further so that he can walk in. "No underwear drawers for you cowboy."

"Fair, you already think I'm weird. Wouldn't want to think I'm also creepy." he says and walks in kissing my cheek. I smile and lead him to the kitchen. "I can't introduce you to my family, but you can introduce me to your friends?"

"Yes. Basic laws of life."

"Boo." he does a thumbs down and I laugh. I look at Jay and Kay who were smiling.

"Harley, this is Jay Bailey and Kayla Williams. Kay, Jay, this is..." I start, but Kayla interrupts me.

"Moritz Hau looking god!" Kay exclaims and I nod laughing.

"Harley Barlowe, Lottie." I chuckle and she nods as if taking a mental note to actually call him by his name next time she sees him.

"Harley Barlowe." She repeats and he nods.

"That's my name." he chuckles and extends his hand to shake it with Jay first then Kay.

"Mon get down here!" I shouted and footsteps were heard seconds later. I heard the padding of her feet on the wood and smiled. She soon appeared at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Monica, you've met Harley. Harley, you've met Monica."

"Hello, guy that has me stressed out." she says and I chuckle seeing the confusion written all over Harley's face.

"Hi?"

"She's just mad because she wasn't warned about the trip seven days in advance." I say and Harley nods.

"Ooh dude, she's gonna have it out for you all summer." Kay says and Monica shakes her head.

"Hello, Harley, it's good to see you again, and to see that you have not been poisoned." she says and now it's my turn to be confused.

"What the hell Mon?" I laugh and she speaks

"Mom told me you were cooking him breakfast." she shrugs sitting next to Jay. Kayla burst out laughing and I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"I didn't make breakfast. Denny's did." I sigh and hop on the counter again sitting criss-cross applesauce facing Kay, Jay and Mon. Harley stands behind me placing his hands on either side of me. I look back at him and smile.

"What are we doing today?.. Besides packing." I asked, looking at Harley and Jay shook his head.

"We literally came here to talk about Harley." he says and I can feel Harley chuckle behind me.