7

4

luca

"You motherfucker..." I seethed, locking eyes with Massimo. Letting him know how much I despised him in this moment. Letting him know how much I fucking hated what he'd just done.

"Spare me the fucking sentimental bullshit," Massimo snarled. "If we'd gone back to your Pops empty-handed, and let someone get away with a ninety grand fucking debt, how the fuck do you think he would react? It had to be done."

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I FUCKING TOLD YOU?!" I roared. "NO CHILDREN! NO WOMEN, AND NO FUCKING CHILDREN, MASSIMO!"

I felt my body shake into a frenzy, as the horror continued to play itself out in front of me. This couldn't be happening.

This couldn't be fucking happening.

"My father isn't the boss, I am," I sneered. "I call the fucking shots, not you. Know your goddamn place, Massimo."

"We need to get rid of these bodies," Massimo snarled. "Our DNA is all over the place. Drop your over-inflated fucking ego and the high horse act for once, and help me clean up this mess."

I balled my hands into fists, ready to hurl at him. Cleaning up the mess was the first thing on his mind, even after the atrocity I'd just witnessed. I took a step closer to him, but then suddenly...

He went flying, falling straight on-to the ground with a hard and painful smack.

My eyes flashed upwards to see that Fizz had knocked him down to the ground by knocking his barrel on his head. He loomed over him, his bloodshot eyes staring at him dead in the face.

I knew that this was a hasty decision on Fizz's side...

But I wasn't going to stop him.

He had to do what he had to do to put his mind at rest.

To teach Massimo a lesson.

"F – Fizz, w – what are you d – doing m – man?" Massimo rattled, his body shaking into a frenzy, as the blood on the floor soaked his body.

"You went too far, Massimo..." Fizz breathed, his chest heaving upwards and downwards.

"Come on man, we can g – get through this! Don't do this! You're going to regret this!" Massimo pleaded for his life.

"The only thing I would regret doing is letting you walk out of here alive," Fizz snarled, and shot Massimo three times straight in the chest, not bothering to hear his cries for help anymore.

"Shame, I wanted to torture that motherfucker..." Fizz breathed. "But the sooner I put an end to his breathing, the better." He shook his head, turning on his heel.