19

"What does it look like? I'm having fun," I sneered.

Fizz's eyes darted towards the lady I had hanging on my arm, and he threw me a look of disgust.

"What do you think you're playing at? You already have a girlfriend and you're out here getting hammered, about to fuck another woman? Is one girl not enough for you?" he seethed.

Fizz was right. I did have a woman in my life, but it was a woman I didn't fucking care for. A woman my father set me up with a long time ago, insisting that it was good for business.

I met her through one of my father's friends – Zane. She was Zane's daughter, and her name was Evelina. She was a pretty woman, I had to admit. Dark brown hair, gorgeous brown skin, brown eyes, arched eyebrows, a slim, petite frame. But I had only been with her for the sake of my Pops.

She was a very materialistic woman. She didn't care that I didn't spend time with her, as long as I bought her shit that she wanted, and kept her sweet at home. And then came home to her bed.

She probably knew that I slept with other women. Hell, she'd probably known for a long time. But she knew she didn't really have a say in the matter. She didn't want this marriage any more than I did. I was sure of it.

But it was the Mafia. Everything we did was for the family's sake – or money's. I didn't love her, heck, I hardly spent any time with her, yet she stayed at home, loyal to me like a little lap dog. I couldn't care less about her.

"Stay out of my business, Fizz. I need this. I'm not feeling right," I hissed in my own defense.