8

"Fuck!" Sergio roared. "What have you done, Fizz?! Massimo is one of the main men, if the others realize that you killed him..."

"He broke the code of the Cosa fucking Nostra," Fizz sneered. "No room for anybody who can't respect the family's boundaries and limits that have been set. You got a problem with that, Sergio?"

"N – no, but..."

"Or do you want to join him? 'Cos I'll put a bullet straight through you right now, and let the devil drag you straight to Hell, you bastard." Fizz cocked his head to the side.

Sergio swallowed. "No. Of course not."

"No fucking arguments then."

"I'll deal with my father," I breathed, folding my arms. "What's done is done. We need to get out of here."

"But what about the bodies..."

"Lorenzo and Kane, you two stay here and clean up this mess. Get rid of all the blood, get rid of all the goddamn DNA." I shook my head. "Dash Massimo's body in a river for all I fucking care, but make sure you bury the woman and her kids. It's the least they deserve."

They nodded feebly, getting to work.

Wasting no time, the rest of us departed from the scene...

Ready to make our way back to base.

I wasn't in the right head state...

Not in the right fucking state of mind.

But I had to pull myself together...

Not just for my own sake, but for the sake of everybody else, too.

It was time for me to finally have words with my father.

***