20

"Like I give a fuck about how you're feeling," Fizz shot back. "Evelina won't be happy about this, and I don't wanna be around to answer to her whining bitch-ass complaining. You're hammered off your face, your Pops has passed away, and a lot of shit has happened. I don't want you going home with this woman, knowing that you're gonna do some shit you're gonna regret later. You need to grieve, Luca. This isn't the fucking solution."

"How the fuck did you find me, anyway?" I asked, narrowing my eyes, because Birmingham was quite a distance away from Manchester.

"I had to track you down, knowing that you were gonna do some stupid shit," Fizz snarled.

"Go home to your wife, Fizz," I sighed, knowing that the woman I was carrying on my arm was getting uncomfortable watching mine and his heated argument. "Let me do whatever the fuck I want. Drunk or not, I know full well what I'm doing. You can't stop me."

Fizz took his head into his hands, exasperated. "You never fucking listen to me, bro, even when you know I'm the only one out here that's got your back when you do stupid shit to fuck up the family. Everyone wants your head for what you did, and I'm the one left keeping it together, cleaning up your mess, picking up the fucking pieces. Making sure nobody puts a bullet in you. Just goes to show how much I really mean to you."