4

Chapter 4 Hey You Big

The hurricane once again visits Planet Alpha once a year.

This beautiful planet, seen from space, is no longer blue, but is covered by a whole piece of clouds, and occasionally there are omissions, and it is also a turbid ocean.

The blizzard brought by the hurricane caused problems in the supply of Arctic City. Fortunately, before Jiang Yupei brought the experimenters over, he had prepared sufficient supplies. And the 20 frozen people who have just awakened also mean that the energy prepared for them can be saved!

Don't underestimate the energy of twenty people. You must know that freezers need to be stored at extremely low temperatures, and Congress approves them every time for a period of 50 years. With so much energy, it is enough for the personnel of the institute to survive this hurricane period.

The hurricane will last for about a month, and communication becomes intermittent, making it difficult to receive and feedback information in a timely manner.

So those who stayed in Beibing City didn't know that because of Jiang Yupei's public statement, the outside world was like a whirlwind, making "freezing plan" the hottest word.

Countless people flocked to express their wishes in various forums and public gatherings.

"I don't think it's necessary for Congress to approve it every fifty years. It's been a thousand years, is it a waste? Either wake them up, or let the frozen people become mummies, which can save money!"

" That's right, in order to obtain energy, every conscription went to an outer planet to explore, how many people died? Both my cousins ​​died under the claws of alien beasts! Exchange our interstellar youths for their life extension? Is it worth it? Are they worthy?" The

fierce opponents found a reason to rant, and it's no wonder that they don't like frozen people.

In addition to the initial impression of "deserters" and "fear of death", various data released by the research institute show that those humans who were frozen in the era of zombies at the end of the world are horribly weak!

physical fitness? In addition to the fact that some genetic disease groups are too weak to compare, even if the frozen people recover well, their bone strength is only about the same as that of a six-year-old child. In other words, if you get hit casually, or get hit by a flying car, you will be broken immediately!

And the speed of recovery after the fracture is also pitifully slow! According to the preliminary estimation of the speed of their cell division, within two months, don't even think about getting back to the original! With such physical fitness, if you compete with the Boy Scouts, you will be beaten to the ground, right?

A weakling that even a child can't beat...is there any point in existence?

In addition, frozen people are basically "retarded". There is written evidence that the brain development of almost all frozen people is generally below 5%. What does this mean?

It means that they can't fly aircraft, their brains work slowly, they can't adapt to big data processing events, they can't understand the internal operations of spaceships and mechs in the interstellar age, and they can't even understand slightly more complicated household appliances! The major mathematical systems are like heavenly scriptures to them! Not to mention complex calculations such as the energy vortex of the interstellar black hole!

One who can learn the common language is regarded as a "wise man" among frozen people, right?

As for higher requirements, spiritual power? Ability? Don't even think about it. No one in the strong would choose to freeze it. Those who were marked with supernatural powers before freezing were discovered by the Congress long ago and awakened in advance!