176-180

Chapter 176 is different

"Who did it?" Yunxi was surprised. Everything in the laboratory should be kept secret. How can outsiders know the details and register first? It could only be an insider.

Suoan frowned, "Wait for me."

He continued to click on the personal terminal, the projector was spread out, and the data rushed down like a waterfall, with numbers beating every second. From Yunxi's point of view, the entire data chain sometimes twists in an "S" shape, and sometimes floats like "" ripples. After watching it for less than ten seconds, I felt dizzy and nauseated.

Turn your head away quickly.

However, Yunxi soon turned her head back, trying not to look at the data in the projector, but at Suoan who was reflected by the blue light of the projector—hasn't he lost his ability? Why are you still so strong!

From the corner of Suo An's eyes, he noticed Yunxi, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and besides browsing the waterfall-like data, he also gestured a "love" heartily.

Yunxi felt that she had been hit.

The little yellow duck sighed, "Are you surprised, host? Have you forgotten that Suo An is the most developed person in the interstellar brain?" "

He lost his powers!"

"Yes, he without powers, the spirit The force perception is much worse, and it has obviously degraded. But its weakening is on the basis of the original. A 500ML cup, half of the water is missing, obviously. What about the 500L cup? Weakened that point Moisture, you can't see it at all."

To be honest, Yunxi didn't know much about the experiment of "freezing ability". She just memorized the experimental setup and knew what would happen if the experiment worked.

"That's why it's very strange, host, your fellow 'doctor' has done so many experiments in his life, why do you remember this? Considering your brain development, it's a bit strange!" "Shut up

! To make fun of my IQ, I'll cook dark dishes for fifteen consecutive days for you to taste. It's just that Xiangsheli hasn't opened yet, so making a few stinky tofu 'fragrant fragrance' will just open the situation."

"You, you, you! Can you speak well! I don't care if I made stinky tofu, you are not afraid that your Suo'an will cause psychological disorders!" "What are you afraid of

? The little yellow duck was once again defeated, moaning, "I really

don't know how you became an extraordinary person, except for your extraordinary stubbornness, your IQ and EQ are mediocre, you should have been eliminated by the end of the world long ago It's over!"

"Don't worry, in the last days of the mother star era, everyone else will die, and I won't die either." Yunxi is very confident about this.

"Hehe, the host's self-confidence shocked the system. After all, you offended the famous poisonous widow, who died of poison! If you were someone else, you should try to get along with Concubine Se, right? No I beg her to look at you differently, just please don't poison me."

Mentioning other transcendent beings, Yunxi's long-lost memories once again stirred up.

"How do you know that the relationship between Concubine Se and I is not good? We... used to be best friends."

"What rice!" The little yellow duck was astonished to the point of "golden rooster independence", and one duck web was raised high, in the shape of a split.