98

Chapter 98 Confidentiality

Almost in the blink of an eye, thunder and lightning, violent wind and rain. The bean-sized raindrops were mixed with hailstones bigger than fists, each of them smashing like ice hockey pucks.

The nursery was established in the safe area of ​​the recruit camp, and ordinary attacks were no problem, but who knew that the crackling hailstones were so powerful that they smashed many small holes. Water drops through stone, not to mention the hail under the help of strong wind?

Soon, the nursery was overturned, the steel-reinforced buildings were smashed to pieces, and all kinds of newly replaced furniture were even more dilapidated. Everyone present was exposed to the violent storm.

Li Liu later wrote his memoirs, focusing on this moment: At that moment, I felt my heart was clenched by something, and my blood froze and stopped flowing. Fear, fear, completely occupied the mind, the brain couldn't work anymore, and I didn't have any other thoughts—even though I saw the clear sky ten meters away, my companions and I didn't dare to move.

Karshi also wrote in his post-event report: I only looked up at the sky, and with just one glance, I saw a piece of sky above my head that was black and covered by dark clouds. I swear, the existence of that heavy black cloud makes me feel that God will be angry too. It brings disasters, rains, and frost. At that moment, I didn't dare to do anything, I even forgot the words to pray, and just waited silently.

The vision of the weather lasted only a short five minutes. Five minutes later, Chao Feng, who was paralyzed by the thunder, could only grunt and whine, clutching his lower body and complaining that he shouldn't be in the new barracks, and shouldn't be taking on this damn mission.

"You really deserve to die! Relying on your brother to protect you, doing evil everywhere, doing all kinds of bad things, sooner or later there will be retribution!

" Ask her! She didn't shake her head, did I force myself?"

"Damn, you gave people anesthesia, and people shook their heads and refused? You go eat shit!"

The fellow recruits who came over from the activity said to Chao Feng was beaten again and again.

For some reason, the more he beat someone, the happier he was, and he felt like he was unobstructed. The oppressive feeling of thunder and lightning just now has all disappeared!

There are also soldiers around Chao Feng, and they are all veterans who have stood through many battles. However, when the old master was beaten to death with random punches, the soldiers in the new barracks were in the midst of a hormonal explosion, so they didn't care about any fighting skills, they just punched and kicked.

The scuffle went on for an hour. Taking advantage of this time, Karxi hurriedly took Yunxi away, changed her clothes, and comforted her patiently.

"It's okay, it's all over. That kid will be punished. What happened today is just a nightmare, and he'll be fine when he wakes up."

Karxi's dormitory is the best in the entire camp, since Yunxi's dormitory After being blown up. In terms of military rank, Karshi is not as good as the captain, but the medical officer is a relatively special existence in the military system, and it is only natural that he is valued.

After brewing a cup of high-quality black tea from the fourth planet and pouring some water on a chrysanthemum beside the table, Karxi sat on the sofa and introduced Chaofeng's origin to Yunxi in detail.

"The well-known prodigal son of the Chao family, Chao Feng, nicknamed 'Flower Bee', rushes wherever the scent of flowers is. Because he is the youngest son, he has not taken on the heavy responsibility of the family, and his parents expect him to be healthy and happy, so he has developed such an arrogant temper. I'm used to idleness, and his brother was afraid that he would become a waste, so he stuffed him into the army. Unexpectedly, he awakened two supernatural powers in the first year, one is eagle eye, and the other is copper skin and iron bones. The