38

The glorious year of the ephemeris, August 4, 936.

Alpha, who received attention because of the "Freezing Project", broke out in a small-scale turmoil. At the cost of the minimum casualties - two people died and more than 20 people were injured, a major thought was formed that swept the entire interstellar society.

People have been commenting on Skynet. Are frozen people naturally selfish and cold-blooded? In the last days, they are red-eyed, and they are not only grateful to the benefactor who awakened them, but also avenge their revenge? What about in the future, will it be unable to adapt to the times in the future, will it degenerate and become a social cancer?

Hawks insist on this view and spread the "criminal theory". It seems that behind every frozen person, there is a hideous story. And call for interstellar humans, remember to be cautious, and prevent freezing people from being relaxed. Better to build something like a prison so they can't come out and kill people.

Fortunately, Xuan Xinyue was a descendant of mysticism, and as expected, before the turmoil was over, Absinthe released the video at that time.

There are Harbang's malicious provocation, Lilian's death, and even the previous sex hormone injection to Yunxi has been made public. Many people can't help but question: Is what Frozen Man endures too chilling?

That perception, within a day of Congress sending its members to Alpha, became an accepted fact. As soon as the congressman arrived, he announced the end of the military control. Soan Kuri stepped down as the supreme commander and returned to the capital star to report his duties within three days.

Who made him happen to enter the meditation room at a critical moment? How many hours to stay? If he is not punished, who will be punished?

What? He was also helpless, and was run on by Ashley and Hal Bang? Isn't that funny? Those two had only recently come to Alpha. Even though there was some energy behind them, Alpha had imposed military control at that time! Suoan just doesn't listen, who can take him?

You can make any comments afterward, but Suoan seems to be unable to escape this planting anyway. He is the most staunch "moderate" in the "Frozen Project", and advocates peaceful coexistence with frozen people. After the turmoil, he also took the initiative to initiate negotiations, was in charge of the treatment of the injured, moved the frozen people with sincerity, and ended the turmoil.

He is now transferred, who will take over?

Ashley stood up to the front desk smiling and smiled at everyone. What can I do? The congressman behind her is her own father. With such a strong background, it is not surprising to announce that he has joined the freezing program.

"I have only one sentence for the people who died before. It's a pity that they passed away at a young age. Murder, this is a crime! Wanting to take other people's lives, disrespecting the lives of others, and others Your own. Please, it is already an interstellar society. It's not the end of the world. It's all about killing food and clothing. There are no beggars in the interstellar society. As long as you are a federal citizen, you don't have to worry about food and clothing. After I am in charge of Alpha , I hope this situation can be changed. If you have any needs, please say them openly, and dont do petty tricks behind my back! Otherwise, once I find out, hum! Mr.

Senator, looking at his daughter talking with satisfaction, with a beautiful smile Innocent, clean and refreshing temperament, not to mention psychological pride.

Unfortunately, at this moment, Freisinger intends to destroy the picture of the harmony between father and daughter. He opened his arms and shouted loudly, "I'm not a murderer. I'm just revenge." He fell from the third floor, his brain bursting on the spot.