11

Chapter 11 The Right to Eat Meat

Jiang Yupei took a step back from the shock, embarrassment appeared on her face.

It's not over yet, Suoan continued, "Have you forgotten that frozen people are also human beings? Like us, people who immigrated from their home planet and have civil rights? Even to some extent, we interstellar people need them. The problem we have created is the reason for today's 'resurrection plan'?"

"No matter how many people protest, why can't Congress be short of Alpha's energy? Don't dare to give up frozen people? Dean Jiang, as the 'resurrection plan' appointed by Congress Project' host, you know the meaning of the existence of frozen people best! However, your mentality at this time is worrisome!"

"Even you think that it doesn't matter if one or two frozen people die. What about them, those outside What about people who have little knowledge of the 'Awakening Project'? They will believe even more, believe the news released by some of you: frozen people have poor physical fitness, low brain development, and cannot adapt to interstellar life. Living is a burden and a hindrance!"

"Reporting sir, there is nothing false about this news!"

"That's right, the words are correct!" Suo An glanced at Lilian who was speaking, "After the frozen man wakes up, how can he integrate into society, or in other words, can he integrate? It may reduce the pressure on the Federation. The existence of this problem led to the birth of the "Contact Person". Your name is Lilian, and you are the fourth daughter of the Emmy family on the sixth planet of the wind system. Your family sent you here for a vacation, right? "

Lilian was ashamed, "Report to Shangguan, not on vacation!"

"What is that for?"

"Yes, to be a liaison."

Suoan didn't even look at her this time, and said coldly, "You, 20 elites carefully selected from the six major galaxies, although you are a little younger, accepting this mission, no one in the whole interstellar world will think it is a trivial matter! Come to Alpha with many expectations, Are you excited? Are you happy? During this period of time, you are complaining on Skynet and belittling the value of frozen people. Are you very proud? Why do you ignore the life and death of frozen people when danger arises, even disregarding the mission? Tell me, the paired frozen people are dead , What are you still doing here! Come to play?"

Except for a few Alice, everyone lowered their heads.

"You should be thankful that the military control was only implemented in Alpha five minutes ago. If it was two hours ago, all of you would be imprisoned and sentenced to life imprisonment for your irresponsible actions!" The

sharp words were like a gust of cold wind. Pass.

Everyone was silent.

Yunxi also couldn't restrain her body from trembling, but she was not afraid of it psychologically, not because she was a member of the frozen people, but because of her mental abilities, which had little "shock ability" on her.

She looked up at Suo An, still thinking wildly, and always felt that Suo An, who was in uniform, was beyond handsome.

There were obviously so many people present, but everyone was looking up at him, trembling because of a look in his eyes, and shaking because of a certain sentence of his. He is like a natural leader, the center of the storm, always in the most dazzling position.

Just somehow, an illusion? I always felt that when Suo An looked around the audience, he stared at her for a while, as if confirming her safety.

"Before, someone used Skynet and communication equipment to freely disclose the information of frozen people. It is true that these contents cannot be concealed after the live broadcast. However, the information should not belong to the researchers in the 'Awakening Project', and should not be responsible Protect the liaison who is responsible for helping, and leak it to outsiders in private!"

"I will order someone to sort out this part of the content. It is suspected of serious violations of discipline and particularly bad... The defense force of the Black Dead Sea is insufficient. The adults in the Congress have been worrying about it. Who will guard it! You and your family may be able to help the adults solve this problem!"

Probably the threat of the Black Dead Sea is too powerful. As soon as Suo An's words fell, a person's eyelids twitched, his heart beat wildly, and he passed out.

No one dared to treat him, because Suo An held the audience, and did not dare to move more without his permission.

"Let me reiterate at the end, put away your arrogance, the value of frozen people is higher than that of everyone present. If you die, you will die, and no one cares. And every frozen person is left by the human beings from the mother planet. Our property! Not a single one should be lost!"...

Alpha, who was under military control, became silent. The big hole above the research institute was quickly repaired, and the power supply was restored soon. As for the personnel in charge of the research, they still repeated the recording work, but it was much more low-key than before.

The seven seriously injured frozen people, because their body functions have not fully recovered, for the interstellar people, they can be saved in the "healing chamber" with only one breath left. They entered and died quietly.

Suoan blamed himself for this, and personally took care of the four slightly injured frozen people. Every drug was used on mice and other animals, and he dared to use it on them after confirming that there were no side effects. In this case, the recovery is very slow, but fortunately, it is not life-threatening.

Several elite primary school students, including Lilian, lost their pair of frozen people, had no supplies, and even the basic heating was not turned on. They could only make do with living in the hallway. hunt.

"Why do you want to hunt?" Yunxi didn't understand, "Isn't there food?"

"Master Suo An's punishment, the food in Beibing City cannot be given to them. And the supply spaceship has to wait for ten days, and it cannot be stopped within ten days." Do you want to eat or not?" Alice answered patiently.

"But, aren't there whales?"

"Eh?" Alice blinked, "Can you eat whale meat?"

"Can't you eat it?"

As far as Yunxi knows, there is a nation that likes to eat whale meat. It is said that the meat quality is similar to that of beef.

Alice thought for a while. She had never heard that whale meat could be eaten, but after all, it was a huge piece of meat that fell from the sky and landed in the research institute. If you can eat it, your companions don't have to risk their lives to go hunting.

"Okay, I'll go tell them."

A person from the research institute tested the various indicators of the whale meat, and was pleasantly surprised to find that there was no toxin! A few heavy metals exceed the standard, but to interstellar people, it is nothing! It has no effect at all!

Alice's suggestion was cheered by her companions. Surviving these ten days is the most important thing. After all, they are not very old, and they are very afraid that they will die in Alpha.

Yunxi asked Alice to secretly give her a few pieces of whale meat. Since she woke up, she has been eating glutinous rice and drinking nutritional supplements every day. She can hardly bear it anymore.

"But your body, you can't eat whale meat!"

"Who said you can't? I've eaten it before!"

Alice was very serious and reported it to the research institute. Sir Ann.

Suo An stared blankly at this simple report for a long, long time. Until Xiang Nong helplessly reminded, "My lord, you have no position to refute. You know who she is. Can you stop what she wants to do?"