18

"Interstellar Cooking School?"

Yunxi has heard of this school for a long time. After seeing A Pu's cooking skills, she is even more curious-how good is the legendary food that can improve the ability user eat?

Claudia hugged her chest with a smile, "I haven't thanked you for teaching me No. 99 to make delicious food. How about you? Do you want to go and see? I can help."

Yunxi was a little moved, if she could see "Interstellar High School in person" ', of course it couldn't be better.

"Is it okay?"

"Why not? The cooking school is not closed. It is open every year. People who are interested in cooking are welcome to visit at any time.

" Glancing at her, any dissatisfaction can only be contained in the mind.

"Very good, Captain Claudia, shall I go see and see?"

"Of course, little Alice. I heard that you want to go to the Mecha Academy when you grow up? Next to the Culinary Academy is the branch of the Mecha Academy. You can go to experience the style of the Mecha Academy in advance! By the way, lets learn about the qualifications to apply for the exam.

Alice was excited, Thank you, Captain Claudia. The

womens independent team is almost a hallmark of Claudia, as the captain , she decides things that no one can refute. Michelle knew she couldn't change it. She was a little worried about No. 14's body. What if she was injured on the way or contracted some germs?

So, among the originally happy group, Lusa, a professional nurse from the Academy of Sciences, was added.

Of course Mechelle didn't like Lusa, and Lusa didn't like Meschel, but she agreed to come over because she had extra tips for going out.

The Culinary Institute is on the fourth planet. Claudia's flying car had special permission. After flying to the designated location according to the predetermined route, she took the fourth and fifth flying ships and headed straight to the Culinary Institute.

From negotiating and deciding to arriving at the destination, it took only five hours in total.

When it landed, Yunxi couldn't believe it, this is another planet? If it is on the Earth's home planet, astronauts are not so fast to fly to the nearest moon, right? The development of science and technology is really changing with each passing day, and it can take people to any place they want to go.

The fourth and fifth planets are very close together, and the quarantine systems on both sides are similar, and there is no quarantine for a group of people. It's just that when you leave the station, you must be sterile, and everyone will change into a suit.

"What's this? How come there are no locks, no zippers, or even where the glue sticks!" Michelle clumsily pulled the two straps and asked angrily.

Lusa rolled her eyes angrily, "This is the special visitor clothes for the fourth planet. They are all made of high-quality silk. Selling outside requires at least eight or nine hundred credit points. If you don't like it, you don't have to wear it. Let's go out!"

Alice was excited and gestured with a pink skirt, "It turns out that this is silk, and it's really smooth and smooth, and it's incredibly thin! It doesn't hurt a bit when you hold it. This kind of Is the fabric really made of silk from an animal? How can there be such a magical animal in the world!"

Yunxi wanted to laugh when she heard this, and then she felt a little sad.

She remembered a poem, "The silkworms in spring will die." People who have never seen mulberry silkworms probably cannot imagine that there is a kind of small insect that spins silk for people to weave clothes, right?

Silk clothes are particularly soft and are not suitable for making that kind of "stylish" windbreaker, and it does not go well with denim jackets. So gently cut long skirts, and there is a short jacket that can be worn over the outside.

Yunxi looked left and right, and the more she looked, the more she realized that this visitor's clothing was similar to the ru skirt and half-arms in Hanfu.

After wearing it, it is more certain.

"It's a bit like my traditional national dress."

Meichel also followed Yunxi's example, tying the two straps on the outside of the short jacket together in a crooked way, which was not pleasing to the eye no matter what. Hearing her say that, she couldn't help but sneer, "Like yours?"

Yunxi briefly explained, "There is this kind of ru skirt in the traditional costume of my nation."

"Haha, listen, some people say that the clothes designed by Master Su Wen are her national costume. How can there be such a big one? My face, I'm not ashamed at all!"

Meichel also wanted to ridicule a few words before, stab Yunxi, lest she fly into the sky, thinking that the captain would bring her to the fourth planet, so she became arrogant. Unexpectedly, someone humiliated No. 14 before her, and she was suddenly unhappy.

"Who are you? Eavesdropping on other people's conversations! No one who is ashamed doesn't know who it is!"

"Me? I'm the maker of this visitor clothes! Why, can't I tell?"

Lusa is a staff member of the Academy of Sciences , has a good understanding of the "visitor system" of the fourth planet.

"This lady's name is Su Jie, she is the next-generation disciple of Master Su Wen. She works in the epidemic prevention station, and every day she makes visitor clothes according to the body of the alien visitor."

Su Jie stood proudly in front of Yun Xi, His eyes were so rolled that he couldn't see his pupils, "Hurry up and apologize! The epidemic prevention station worked so hard to cut the clothes for visitors, so that outsiders could experience the beauty of silk. If you don't praise or thank you, it's fine, and you're ashamed to say that it's yours? I'm so sorry!"

Meichel quickly stood in front of Yunxi, "A misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding. Ms. Su Jie, maybe you don't know, she's a frozen person, and she just woke up not long ago..."

"What's wrong with a frozen person? Can you make a fool of yourself and take other people's designs as your own?"

"I didn't take it as my own..."

"You clearly say it's yours, what's the difference!" Su Jie asked loudly, "There are other styles of visitor clothes, look. Look, is it all your national costumes? You dare to say loudly, isn't this stealing someone else's design?"

Yunxi wondered, she didn't understand how she bumped into a particularly sensitive staff member, but it was just a sigh, how could she just Shanggang went online and became her stealing someone else's design?

She casually glanced at the clothes that Su Jie had projected with her watch.

"Qujushen clothes, cross-collared robes, straight gowns, capes and cranes, tube top skirts, cheongsams... These are all the costumes of my nation."

"Hahaha! Listen, it's not that I framed her and messed around. Is it a rumor? She admits it herself! These are obviously designed by Master Suwen piece by piece, but she says it is the traditional clothing of her nation. This is not stealing other people's designs, what is it? Don't think that inspiration is not creative. What's the matter, this is also a kind of knowledge. Stealing is shameful!"

Even Alice couldn't stand on Yunxi's side, and whispered, pulling her sleeves and saying, "Lin Tianer, don't talk nonsense, there are so many styles, The styles are completely different, how can they be the traditional costumes of your nation? If you say one or two, I still believe it. There are so many...no one will believe you."

Yunxi shook her head and asked without changing her face. "Then may I ask Ms. Su Jie, what did Master Su Wen design these visitor clothes?"

"Of course it is based on her bloodline! She is a noble Chinese!"