65

Chapter 65 Mecha Confrontation

The battleship had no intention of leaving at all, and Li Liu looked particularly fierce and terrifying. The girls of the Xia clan became timid, one stayed beside Yunxi, and the other ran and crawled like crazy to the top of the mountain.

"Elder, what's wrong with the elder! The people outside are from the Hua clan, saying that our Xia clan has embezzled the treasures left by our ancestors!

" Otherwise, we will never get in touch! There is no interest involved!" The clan elder was so angry that he couldn't help cursing, "Now they come here with gunfire and sharp weapons, they are simply a bunch of bastards!"

"Elder, what should we do now? Or Why don't you contact the patriarch? The patriarch is not here, who will deal with it? They are aggressive, and they will not stop until they achieve their goals!" The patriarch still

wants to scold, but the battleship is made of steel alloy. How many people are left alive? Although he usually looks down on interstellar people, but deep down in his heart, he doesn't know how to compare his physique and personal combat effectiveness. The elites of the Xia clan can't compare with ordinary children.

"...Okay! That's the only way to go! Send a letter to the patriarch. By the way, what about Wen Xinyi, where is she hiding at this time? I know she won't be able to stand up at a critical moment! She shouldn't have been allowed to recognize her ancestor in the first place. Come back, I might as well die outside..."

A series of cursing, and after finishing cursing, I saw Wen Xinyi standing outside the bamboo building with her chest folded, with a look of nothing to do with herself.

"Why are you still standing there stupidly? I didn't see so many spaceships outside! The four sages of the Xia clan are hanging on the line, and you still act like nothing? Do you have a conscience?"

Wen Xinyi let out a long breath, "I have a conscience." Ah. That's why I stood here and didn't leave. It's you, Great Elder, you are here to scold me, why don't you just scold me, but don't show up? Tell Suoan to go out alone and negotiate with those outsiders. For big things, shouldn't a leader of the Xia Clan come out and ask about his intentions? What's the point of asking a person who came to the Xia Clan to ask for help? Outsiders think that the Xia Clan is just like you. !"

"You!" The elder's face was flushed red, and his body was trembling, "Where I stand is where the leader of the Xia clan is. The person who came is a junior of the Hua clan, so he should be the one who came to visit me. Why should I go?" See their reason? Besides, I also know their reason for coming, to covet the treasures of our Xia Clan, hateful and hateful! I don't want to see this kind of traitor who forgets his ancestors!"

"Traitor again!" Wen Xinyi shook her head, " You should be here alone."

After speaking, he pointed to other Xia people who ran to the top of the mountain because of panic, and said loudly, "The difference between the Hua and Xia people is not a day or two. What the older generation is arguing about What, what to rob, has nothing to do with you. You are just civilians, ordinary people, and you are serious about living your own life. If you want to survive, come with me."

"Wen Xinyi, what exactly do you want to do?" the elder was angry Drink, hoarse.

"Hmph, what do I want to do? I'm saving the Xia Clan. Can you save them when their artillery fire really hits them? Will you cost hundreds or thousands of lives for your stubbornness?"

"What about the Hua Clan? Dare..."

"According to the agreement made by Skynet, these battleships should not have appeared over the territory of the Xia Clan! Didn't they also appear? Wait for others to be punished afterwards, or should I escape with the Xia Clan now? Your boss Decided."