Four

Ivy's POV

I wake up and get ready seeing a text from Eliza saying they would be here at 10 am.

I choose a green dress with a green string belt. It looked so cute, I paired it with black slippers. As in bedroom slippers.

I carried the things I needed for the cosplay and see Eliza outside. I rushed out telling my mom bye.

"hi Lucille" I greet Eliza's mom. She was young so she preferred us calling her by her name.

"hi, how are you?"

"good and you"

"I'm good"

We pick Dayna up and pick up some pizza then we drive back to Eliza's house.

We all sit in her room and eat the pizza while talking. When ever we get together like this, we all end up talking about the emotions we have been keeping in.

"so guys... I want to get a tattoo"

"oooooo of what????" they both ask curious

"butterflies, on my thigh. I want to stop cutting and I feel like if I ever look at my thighs with the urge to cut and see the butterfly I wouldn't want to hurt it." I tell them with tears flowing down my face.

"no no Ivy please don't cry. You should definitely do it. It suits who you are babygirl you are beautiful and I always tell you this."Eliza says trying to calm me

" Ivy you have to get this tattoo. If this tattoo makes you want to stop and not hurt yourself then I cannot even express how proud I am of you. You are doing amazing babygirl "she hugs me

" did you pick a design or should I do one for you? "Eliza asks me.

" I actually did one in class "

I show them the design and they where in awe. They motivated me to do it.

" guys but how will I do it without my parents knowing, they don't want me to get a tattoo. "

" okay maybe we can get it next weekend. My mom can take us to the mall and you can get it done" Eliza says

"okay. I have some money saved up so I hope it'll be enough."

"yay guys, girls secret shit mission" Dayna yells.

We continue doing our cosplaying and we take out some badass pictures.

Around 8 pm we leave her house
°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°