Nineteen

Ivy's POV

We had a major make out session. His mouth kept me shut and feeling amazing. Never have I ever felt that before.

His hand placement didn't make me feel uncomfortable. I felt amazing and light as a feather in his arms.

"you should get some sleep" he tells me slowly pulling away before kissing my cheek.

"yeah" I carefully get off him and make sure I locked up the doors and made sure the windows were all closed.

I walk to my room and hear his heavy footsteps trail behind me. I walk into my room and immediately get in bed, the heavy but cold duvet felt so comforting.

"do you have any spare blankets?" he asks closing the door

"why, aren't you sleeping here with me?" I ask feeling bold.

"no, I'll take the floor"

My respect for him just increased by a million times. I get up and rush towards him standing on my tippy toes, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling his face down to mine and kiss both his cheeks and his nose.

"you're an amazing man" I walk away and get the blankets for him.

I help him make the small bed in the floor before setting my arlam and we both doze off.

........

The horrible sound of my arlam goes off. I get up and see Jay still fast asleep.

"I'll wake him up when I am ready" i mutter to myself.

I walk into the bathroom with my towel. I have a quick shower and brush my teeth. I wrap my red towel around my body before stepping out. Jay was still asleep.

I take out my favorite nude bra and black panty and put those on before taking out a pair of leggings and a blue plain oversized t-shirt dressing up quickly.

My tattoo was half healed as it's been a few days. It's been at least a week, today was Friday and I was honestly waiting for the weekend. Just to sleep till late and watch tiktok till 5 am. I put on my black sneakers and put my hair up in a ponytail and applied some gloss.

I walk towards Jay and kneel down besides him.

"Jay" he grunts before going back to sleep. "Jay wake up" he still sleeps "Jay please get up I am going to be late" I shake him a bit but he still doesn't wake up.

I take my hair and softly drag it across his face. He shifts and wriggled before slowly opening his eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head" I kiss his cheek before walking away

"it's so early" he wines like a small kid.

"well you promised me you would take me to school so you have to wake up early"

"yeah yeah"

He walks towards the bathroom and when he steps out he looks much better, refreshed.

"shall we"

"yes we shall" I take his arm and pull him downstairs.

I drop my bag down on the counter before grabbing the eggs out of the fridge.

"Ivy leave all that you're going to get late" he tells me

"nooo I'll quickly make something tasty"

I crack the egg and wisk it while the frying pan got hot, I took out some rice that we had and heated it in the microwave.

I fry the egg and add the rice in it, I mix it and add some soy sauce and some hot sauce and sprinkle some cheese before putting it in one plate.

"okayy sir so this is what I love, soo let's dig in" I tell him grabbing two spoons

"it seems weird, but I'll take your word for it" he says taking a bite.

I wait till he takes his second bite "this is amazing but weird that all these things actually go together" he says taking another bite.

"exactly because I am amazing" I say smiling

"please eat before I finish everything" he says pushing the plate towards me

I smile at his cuteness. I push the plate back to him before standing up and facing him.

"feed me" his eyes widen and he looks shocked.

"yo.... you.. you want me to... fe... feed you?"

This big boy was so nervous and I thought I was a wreck. I nodded at his question, he took a spoon full of food and held it to my lips. I took the bite of the tasty food while looking at him.

"let me feed you now!" i grab the spoon from him and feed him a big bite.

He looks at me with semi pink cheeks, I had no idea boys could blush.

"Jay you're so cute!!!" I grab his face and kiss his cheek again.

He was like a big puppy. He looked at me wide eyed before standing up. He took my face in his hands and slowly kissed me. His lips soft.

"thank you, Ivy you made me feel like I had a home"

"you're always welcome Jay I am serious" I tell him hugging him.

°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°