Ten

Ivy's POV

I get up and have a shower I decided to leave my hair open today, my tattoo was healing slowly but I had to hide it from my mom I still don't know what reaction I'd get out of her. I wore a skirt with thights under, something I didn't use often and used a hoddie i quickly slipped on my boots and walked to the kitchen and grab my lunch I made for myself

I walk out and see Clive waiting.

Clive dropped me off at school. I walked in and saw Eliza and Dayna.

"hey guys"

"hey how is your dad?"

"he is good but he might be in hospital for at least a week or so"

"I'm sure he will be fine don't stress yourself out about it please"

I nod and walk to class. The day went by as usual and the bell for  lunch time was finally rung.

We sat at our usual spot as Tyriq and his friends walked  towards us.

I sat down and didn't realize my skirt rode up showing my tatted thigh.

I see all the boys eyes go there, I quickly pull my skirt down and eat my lunch.

As we sit there my phone rings. It was Jason

"hey big man" I greet cheerfully

"hi Ivy I am sorry if I disturbed you I was just bored"

"no no it's fine, how are you feeling today? Did your brother come yet?"

"I am okay, my brother left a while ago he will come later on today, are you coming?"

"of course I am"

"oh okay I am happy you are thank you"

"you're most welcome champ I'll see you later okay"

"okay love you" my heart warmed at his words

"I love you to Jason"

I hung up and see my friends looking at me and also the boys , I am quick to explain how I know Jason and all of them let out a sigh of relief.

"so the small boy loves you and it's only one day?" Tyriq asks

"yeah, I mean he only has his brother so honestly I care for him even though I don't know him well"

The rest of periods were okay and now I had science.

I sighed and walked in.

"hi sir"

"hi Ivy please take your seat"

I was always the only one who greeted sir some teenagers didn't have manners.

I take my normal seat and Eliza sits in front of me. During all science periods no one sits next to me and I kind of like it.

I see Tyriq and all his friends walk in they all take their normal seats.

"guys today I want silence as we will be doing an experiment so i want groups of two because you both will be coming up with the scientific investigation for it, oh and I'll be choosing the duos"

I sigh and pray I am with Eliza but she would want to be with her boyfriend. I feel torn and out of place and the lesson just started.

"Mac with lacy
Binaca with trev
Ivy with Chris
Eliza with Tyriq..."

When my name was called out all Chris's friends made that oooo noise and looked at us both. I wanted to run away. I hated this but also liked it.

I walked over to Chris who sat a few seats away. All his friends are around us and I know they are listening I don't like this one bit.