Eleven

Ivy's POV

I walk in but stop at the cafeteria and buy dad and Jason some cupcakes.

"after I see my dad and friend I'll phone you and you can meet me here" I tell him

"yeah"

I walk to dad's room and see him on his phone. He was playing talking Tom

"hey dad"

"hi how was your day?"

"good, I came here from school"

"no why did you do that!?"

"because I wanted to see you dad"

We talk for at least 20 minutes and I say bye and tell him I'll come later again tonight.

I walk to Jason's room

"SURPRISE CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE!"

My eyes shock me when I see Jay sitting besides Jason

"what the holy shit is going on?" I mutter to myself

"Poison Ivy!!!!!"

"hey youu so you ready to devoured cupcakes" he nods

"so she is the beautiful friend who is older than you huh"

"yeah and she is mine so you can't steal her" they both argue and my heart melts

"yeah Jay he is mine first" I hug Jason and he laughs

"can we pray before we eat?" he asks me

"yeah of course, are you joining us?" I ask Jay

"you go ahead" I hold hands with Jason

"God we come to you in your powerful name we come to you ask you to help us be with us and protect us. Heal Jason and give both him and his brother the strength to fight their battles be it together or apart. Please be with my dad and help him recover I thank you and belive you will be with me. Amen "

We all talk for a while till the nurse says it's late and that Jason had to rest.

Jay and I kiss him on his forehead and walk out.

" I'll come by later big man "I tell Jason hugging him.

Jay and I walk out with a bunch of drawings that Jason had done.

" he is going to steal my girlfriend "Jay states and I laugh

" yeah because he has more game "

We get into the truck and I tell him my address.

" leave me here I don't want my mom to see or she is going to ask me a bunch of questions "

" okay "he stops at the bend

I take off my seat belt but before I could turn he pulls me by my hoodie strings and kisses me, my tongue and his in synchronization as he cups my face. My hands travel to his tatted arms as I grip it.

We both pull away out of breath and panting.

"I'll pick you up from school tomorrow, my Posion Ivy" he kisses my cheek once more and I step out.

My panties soaked and my cheeks hot as I walk home. I turn and see him still parked there.

He only leaves once I was inside. I smile to myself wondering what this was? And how did it even happen to a girl like me?

°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°