Twenty-four

Ivy's POV

I wake up hearing my annoying arlam. Imagine that, setting an arlam for a Sunday when I could be sleeping in but my stupid self had to go and agree to go for a party.

I throw my legs of the bed and walk to the shower. I strip of my clothes and step in letting the warm water wake me up a bit more. I brush my teeth in the shower and make sure to wash my hair.

I step out and check the time. It was only 11;00 am so I had time till Jay got here.

I walk over to my drawer and open them scanning the mess for a good outfit. I wanted something to show off my tattoo seeing as my confidence surfaces when Jay is around.

I grab a shorts and a baby pink half see through crop top. I pull my shorts up and saw how cute it made my ass look. I slip on my white bra before putting the crop top on.

I looked so amazing, I have never dressed like this ever. I always hid my thighs but today I have love for them.

I walk over to my table and start curling my hair and applied some eyeliner and gloss.

I pick my phone up and dial Jay.

I put my phone on speaker as I look for a dress to put on top so mom wouldn't see mh tattoo.

"hey mama"

"heyyy you ready?"

"yeah I am on my way"

"so soon?"

"yeah"

"I need to get some things from the shop before we go, I forgot it was a bring and share"

"yeah we will make a stop I'll see you in a few"

He hangs up. I quickly take out some cute pictures before slipping into the ankle length dress.

I make my way downstairs.

"mom I am going to Eliza's house okay Jay is dropping me off"

"you're lying"

"How do you know?"

"just say you ate going on a date with him" I laugh in my mind.

"okay yes, I'll be back by 8 or so"

just as I take my things I hear Jay pull up. I step out of the house and get in the truck.

"I like that no one could see what's mine" he smirks and so do I.

"that's where you're wrong."

As he drives I pick my dress over my head slipping it off and throwing it in the back seat.

I look at Jay with a smirk.

"well?"

"you look.... ravishing"

"thank you" I blush putting my seat belt on.

He continues to drive but catches me off guard when he places his hand on my thigh gently squeezing.

He pulls up to the minimart and we both get off. Before I could walk towards the shop he comes around my side and pins me on the truck capturing my lips with his.

His fingers dig into my bare skin as he kisses me harshly. I feel his dick hard at attention against my thigh as he gently tugs on my hair as he bites down on my lip.

"I am going to find it very difficult to keep my hands to myself today"

"I think I'd like that"

We walk into the store hand in hand. I grab a small basket but he takes it from me as we walk. I grab a 6 pack beer and some chips.