Seven

Hi everyone...I just want to apologize if there are any errors... I'll edit soon...

Jay's POV

I was fucking exhausted. Last night was a complete fuck up. Rain had a freaking party I had no idea about and I had to bail his ass out of jail.

At 3 in the fucking morning I was at the station filling in the documents to get him released.

We got back to my place at 6 am. My body felt weak, I hadn't been to gym in a week. I was so busy trying to get the money for my brother's surgery that I had neglected myself.

I picked up a extra shift at the tattoo shop today. Maggie said we had customers which was rare as it was Saturday.

I walked in the shop through the back into my room and see Larry behind the desk, Maggie was sorting out some papers.

"there are three girls and two of them want to come in with Ivy"

"only that girl is allowed, you know it'll be fucking irrating with others"

"fine but be nice to her, she seems nice"

"I don't care Maggie"

"how is your brother?"

"he is better, almost have enough so he will have the surgery soon"

She smiles and walks out. I go to the back room and get the wipes and wipe the seat for the girl. I take off my jacket only using my vest and light my cigarette taking a few pulls before going back to the room.

I walk in and see the girl looking at all the drawings on the wall. From the back her body looked amazing.

"you're Ivy"

I ask her for the design she wanted. She wanted butterflies, she had sketched it. It was nice but to basic,was it for other reasons?

I asked her where she wanted it and she said her thigh. She was nervous and as nice as I wanted to be I didn't know how to.

Maggie was right about her being nice. She isn't like the other women I have tattooed before. But I did catch her looking at my tattoos and my thighs.

Once I started the tattoo I could feel her tense up. I look at her seeing her bite her lower lip.

She looked sexy with that expression. I see her hands ball up in fists as I continued the tattoo.

"you good?" she nods and bites down on her lower lip again.

I had done the outline it was time for shading. I turn to get some tissue when I heard her mumble

"what the hell is wrong with me?!, Ivy he is your fucking tattoo artist get your head right" she mumbles to herself.

I turn around and see her legs crossed as she moves around. I look at her then her thighs and she separated them. Seems like she enjoys getting a tattoo or just enjoys looking at me.

I lean on the seat in between her legs taking a closer look at her thighs.

"is it done?" she asks

"no where close" I smirk at her and see her eyes widen as I look at her.

My eyes scan her body, her big breasts and her thick thighs. She watches me as my eyes trail her body. I continue the shading till it was done. My work was amazing but I loved that it looked better on her thigh.

"you know Maggie said I should be nice to you"

"why is that?"

"she said you where a nice girl, but from the looks of it seems you're a dirty girl" my eyes move from her thighs to her face.

"mmh?" she bites her lip acting like she didn't understand me.

"you are getting wet aren't you Ivy? " I lean closer to her wiping the small dots of blood off her thigh.

She looks at me in shock. I smirk at her reaction

"or maybe you like that your tattoo artist is attractive"

"don't flatter yourself" she rolls her eyes and it sparks something in me.

"why not? You are doing it for me"

"Just finish the job"

"nahh I like this thing we have." I wanted to drag this out a little bit more as it entertained me

"we don't have anything"

"yeah? You sure?"

I stand up and lean in towards her. My hands on either side of her our faces where inches away.

"Ivy, I like your lips" my gaze drops to her lips.

"th.... ank... Thank y... y... you"

"you're welcome but I'd like to taste your lips"

"what?"

"you heard me"

"umm o... "

I smirk leaning in. Her lips were soft she doesn't respond until my tongue explored her mouth. She tasted sweet like candy.

I pull away and see her face red and her lips now swollen.

"you can pay at the front desk. Maggie will give you some advice on keeping your tattoo clean and all that"

She nods just staring at me.

"enjoy your day Ivy" I smirk and open the door for her.

She adjusted her clothes and walks out. My eyes trained on her ass as she waltz out.

I hope I see her soon. She is.... nice.

°
°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°