Nine

Jay's POV

I was late. I promised Jason I'd be there early but as always I can never stick to my promises.

I rush into the hospital with all his favorite snacks in my hands. I walk into his room and see him on his phone. He was playing a car game.

"hey big man"

"don't talk to me"

"I know I know and I am sorry"

"why were you late?"

"I had one more client"

"fine...i actually made a new friend because you didn't show up early"

"oh yeah?"

"yeah"

"who is your new friend?"

"I am not telling you but it's a girl"

"your age?"

"nope bigger, she is 17 and she is very pretty"

"mmmhh don't you get any ideas you scamp. Anyways I brought you some noodles and milkshake"

"Thank you"

We both eat the food while watching Scooby-Doo. He finished his food quickly this time and that made me so happy. He normally doesn't eat much no matter what nice things I bring.

He also did not stop talking about his new friend and how she prayed with him and more. I am happy he was smiling after a long time.

I just need a little more money and he will be fine. We are almost there baby brother.

Once he fell asleep I covered him and sat on the small couch besides him. I soon fell asleep to.

.
.
.

I awoke to Jason's voice "heyy you're late for work"

"oh... What's the time?"

"10 am"

"shit, I will try my best to be back early okay I love you and stay in bed " I say bye and rush out

I reach the shop and see Maggie talking to a lady.

"hey, anyone today?"

"actually yes. This is Michelle and she wants a tattoo" i see Maggie giving me her look. That look meant 'don't fuck my customer'

We enter my room and she lays on the seat. She had wanted a dragon tattoo on her thigh.

She wore shorts but soon took it of revealing her pink thong. She gives me a look before laying on her side again.

"ready?"

"mmh handsome" she moans it out.

Her behavior just making me more annoyed than I was. I walk out and storm over to Maggie.

"I can't tattoo her she is literally moaning the word handsome"

"fucksakes"

Maggie has that woman out of the shop in seconds as I watch the whole thing.

Why couldn't Ivy come back for a tattoo. I still can't get her out of my head. Her body, thighs and lips.

"you want a match today?" Simpson asks me while holding his pug in his grip.

"yeah, how much?"

"10 grand"

"I'll be there"

°
°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°