Fifteen

Ivy's POV

When I got Jay's call during class I had a hell lot of words from Mr Howard. He took my phone away and gave ut back to me at the end of that session.

School was finally over. We all walked out and I looked for Jay but looking wasn't even needed. He was big and so was his truck so that made him stand out so much, I liked it, a lot.

"looks like your man is here, see you tomorrow" Eliza says

"I swear you have to tell us what happens" Dayna says hugging me.

"i definitely will girlies bye"

I walk towards him with a smile on my face, seeing him just made me so happy. Dragons were in my belly forget butterflies.

I step between his thighs hugging him. Gosh did this feel right like it was meant to be.

"how was your day?" he asks me gently wrapping his arms around me.

"good and yours?"

"not bad" I pull back and take a look at him.

He looked refreshed, his eyes didn't have dark circles and his skin looked brighter.

"you look.... alive" I say

"wow Ivy what a compliment!" I giggle at his sarcasm

"I know I am very creative" I give him a wink

"I need my kiss" his face shows no emotion but his voice was soft and low.

"here? Now?"

"why, are you shy?"

"no yes I mean not really but like there are many people here"

"so what? Fuck them I just want to taste you again"

My insecurities make it hard to belive his words. He was the epitome sex appeal and I... I was something else.

"can we go somewhere else and do it?" I ask gently

"no, I also want those fucked tards to know you're mine" he says looking behind me.

"Jay those fucked tards do not even look at me so you have nothing to worry about"

"maybe not all of them but that fucker wants you" his eyes narrowed down to Chris

"gosh fine I'll show you it won't even matter to them"

I fling my bag behind him into the passenger seat and grip his face in my hands smashing my lips on his. My tongue sweeping over his lower lip as his tongue then devoured mine. His hands picked me up and I was now standing on the sliver step of the truck.

"I want more" he pants as I pull away

"not now big boy, let's go"

I step down and walk over to the passenger side and get in. I noticed the boys watch as we drive away.

°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°