Fourteen

Jay's POV

I felt a bit easy today, I had all the money ready and Jason's surgery was taking place on Tuesday. A few more days till my baby brother would be all fine.

I had an off today so I decided to work it out in the gym. I grab my things and get into my truck. The drive wasn't to long. I jump off and walk in and see Rain practicing in the ring. He was getting better by the days.

I walk over to the weights and begin immediately. I feel the energy and this relaxation in doing weights.

"hey man" Rain approachs me drenched in sweat

"you're getting better huh, not so shitty anymore" I slap him on the shoulder

"yeah yeah it's good seeing you back here" he tells me sitting on the bench.

"feels good to be back here this place keeps me fucking alive" I tell him in all honesty.

"yeah man today we will all stop by to see Jason, around seven"

"thanks"

After a while I do a few push ups and warm ups before walking towards the showers.

I let the cold water wash over my body as I try to relax my muscles.

I step out and change into some fresh clothes before leaving. I get into my truck. I take out my phone and dial Ivy, she answers immediately.

"hi" her voice so sweet and lively

"hey mama"

"how are you doing now?" her voice echos through the phone

"much better, can I come see you now?"

"school ends in half an hour, you still gonna get me?"

"yeah"

"okay, IVY PUT THAT PHONE AWAY AND PAY ATTENTION IN MY CLASS.... I'll see you later byee"

I laugh before hanging up and driving around for a while around 2 pm I pull up to the school. I open the door and lean front with my elbows on my knees waiting for her.

After a while I see her walking out with the two girls and a boy with them.

°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°