Five

Ivy's POV

It was finally Friday and we had our plan ready. I was so excited that I couldn't stop smiling.

I wore a of shoulder dress that made my breasts look so pretty. I know right pretty.

It stopped just a bit below my thighs but I wore a black thights inside because I didn't want to flash anyone at the mall.

I applied a little bit of foundation just to cover up my dark marks and added eyeliner, mascara and my lip liner with nude colour.

I looked like a freaking Goddess. I wore a silver chain and wore my tan boots.

I have done some research on tattoos and some people can't stand the pain but I think I'll be fine. I think my pain tolerance is high.

Eliza finally arrived. I told my mom bye and left, they had picked up Dayna first that's why they took longer. We arrived at the mall and Lucille had went to do shopping for her own things and left us to do what we wanted. We walked towards the tattoo shop.

We asked if they could do it and they said they don't do it on people who are under 18 and I was 17.

We were stuck and really needed to come up with an idea. Eventually we walked around the mall and walked out. Across the mall at the corner of the street there was a tattoo shop.

"guys maybe we should try there... I'll just lie "They both give me a look but I shrug it off. I show them and we crossed our fingers and walked down to the shop.

We enter and see huge men and masculine women. I walk to the front desk and see a man who was on his phone.

"umm hello" he looks at me not saying anything.

Eliza nudges me to speak

"I uhh I want this tattoo done" I show him the paper

"how old are you?" he asks.

"18" he nods his head pointing to sit near the door. We all let out a sigh of relief.

"guys you have to come in with me" I tell them

"of course" they say in unison

A lady covered in tattoos approachs us

"which one of ya will be getting tatted?"

"me"

"what's your name sweetie?"

"Ivy"

"ahhh like posion Ivy... Aww that's cute listen you girls seem new here so don't mind these guys, they all look scary but they shit their panties when they see a bug" we smile at her

"oh okay, thank you for being nice to us"

"ahh no problem, when I call your name you can go into that room, your tattoo artist will be there. Unfortunately our female artist is on leave so we will have our best ink you."

"oh" now I was scared

"relax he is around your age and he is a good boy" I nod feeling scared. My body now shaking.

"Ivy, baby listen you are gonna go in there and get a beautiful tattoo fuck who the artist is you don't worry. That lady and us are here for you okay"

I nod just as I opened my mouth to talk to them she calls my name.

"Ivy"

°
°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°