Twenty-five

Jay's POV

I step back into the room and she pulls her phone out sitting on the bed.

"stand behind me" she orders me

I stand behind her and I admire the height difference between myself and her in the mirror.

"place your hands around my neck and rest your head on my head, damn I love your height" she says kissing my arm I laugh at her actions before doing what she asks.

"okay now have no expression"

She takes the picture over 1o times I am sure before moving on to the next pose.

"I wanna do one with you but in my style"

"which is?"

"face the mirror and hold your phone"

I wrap a hand around her throat and the other around her waist while dipping my head into her neck sucking on it. I hear the clicking sound meaning she took the picture.

"I saw your thighs, they are healed" I tell her kissing her chubby cheek

"yeah. I am actually so proud of myself"

"you should be butterfly"

She looks at me with a pure genuine smile.

"one more picture" I take out my phone.

"smile my butterfly"

I click a picture of her smile and set it as my wallpaper and lock screen.

"you're my butterfly" I tell her kissing her forehead.

"you're my tat... because you're tatted and I love thattt" she tells me excitedly.

I laugh as we open the door and walk downstairs towards the others.

"let's take a swim" she tells me as I nod at her request

I take off my shirt and jump in as she enters the pool using the steps. I smile as I swim towards her.

"get on my back" I tell her but she gives me these eyes I shrug her off and turn so that she is facing my back and I grab her thighs pulling her in, she automatically wraps her hands around my neck as I carry her through the water to the deep end.

"JAY CAN'T SWIM OH MY GOSH"

"shh Butterfly, trust me"

She tugs hard on my hair as we finally make it to the deep end. I take her hands holding her hands as she floats. I push my body against hers  as her body is against the pool wall.

I look at her no wet face that was left in a slight smile. I kiss her ever so slowly, she is really like a fragile delicate butterfly I didn't want to ever hurt.

I push her hair to the side and look at her before splashing some water on her. She does the same and we both laugh as we do.

We both sit on the edge of the pool before they ay the song Luv by Tory Lanez.

She takes my hand ignoring everyone there and slowly grinds on me as I wrap my hands around her waist. sh turns around wrapping her hands around my neck while she dances.

I smile at her and try my best to look not weird dancing since she wanted to.

Everyone then joined. Her friend and her boyfriend and the other girl teamed up with some other guy. I notice that guy Chris sitting alone looking at all of us.

I shrug it off and give all my attention to my butterfly. She continues to smile at me before moving to her best friends as they three dance and grind on each other.

I walk out to the front yard and take out a light. I haven't had a smoke the whole day.

"can I join" I see it was Clinton.

"yeah man" I hand him a lose and the lighter.

I sit on the edge of the terrace and look over the place.

"you a tattoo artist i hear?" he questions

"yeah, who'd you hear from?"

"Chris said Ivy mentioned it"

"yeah..." I slow off knowing this is weird as fuck.

"man I mean no offense but you sure you're a tattoo artist because I saw you at the ring. You got mad skills" he looks at me smiling and laughing talking a pull

"yeah I fight part time, whens match did you see?"

"the one Simpson hosted recently, that man always has the fucking strong guys" I laugh and take a pull.

"yeah shit can get crazy down there sometimes" I say

"tell me about man, last time I went with my cousin I ended up fighting Louis. I didn't have a fucking clue what to do and ended up taking tips from some lady at the ring. I ended up not being dead"

"Must have been Maggie, she tries to help out the newbies" I laugh

°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°