Chapter 7

"Hello," a soft voice says

"Hello," a soft voice says. A voice I know well. A smile appears on my face when I realise Trouble is here.

"Who are you?" Kayli demands. Sang looks fucking gorgeous—having changed from earlier. I'm so pleased she's here.

"My name is Sang Sorenson. I'm the Team Liaison for the Blackbourne team currently. My teammates called me to come over due to some problems," Trouble says with a sweet smile on her face. I can see the annoyance in her eyes though.

"I tried to tell her there weren't any problems," Axel tells us. "And that you've all sat with us and nobody called her."

"Luckily, he let me in anyway," Sang replies. "Now where is Axel Toma and Marc Weiland?"

"I'm Axel," Axel says, sounding annoyed. "Marc is at Corey's apartment."

"Then are we taking this conversation there, or will he be joining us?" Sang says smirking.

"I'll go grab him," Kayli says.

"No. You will stay here," Sang tells her. "I need to speak to you all, and this conversation will be best heard by you too."

I watch as Kayli glances at Axel, but he doesn't allow her to go. Kayli doesn't look very happy, but I take back my complaints about Owen and Luke earlier. Clearly, they knew what they were doing by calling her in.

"I'm waiting," Sang says. "Where are we going Axel?"

"Marc is on his way," Axel says before sitting down. A few seconds later Marc walks into the room.

"Hey," Marc calls out. "What's going on that I had to rush over?"

"Hi Marc," Sang says, smiling. "I wanted to talk to you and Axel about a matter. Gabe worked with you all a little while ago assisting you getting prepared for a mission. You needed help with outfits."

"I remember," Marc says, the confusion evident. To be fair, he wasn't involved either time, so it makes sense that he might not have realised.

"Well unfortunately at the time he was subjected to harsh comments from the person he was assisting," Sang tells them. "Now I brought this to your attention when you asked for his help again and I was promised that a full apology would be given. I am informed that this did happen, so well done for that. I was also promised that this behaviour wouldn't occur today. I informed you that if you wanted Gabe's help, that the member of the team causing the issues would be stopped. I also said that for every mean comment we would be adding an extra favour."

"Wait what?" Axel snaps.

"Did you read the email I sent before agreeing?" Sang asks.

"Of course," he replies.

"Then why are you shocked?" Sang asks, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Who the fuck are you?" Kayli screeches. Owen moves to stand but Sang motions him to sit.