Prologue

Classmate. Every time I hear that word, he's the one who comes out on my mind.

"Meet Lei, my classmate. Lei, my sister."

Tons of guys tried to introduce me to their family members, but the only guy who could flatter my heart was him.

"Should I go with you? Ihatid na kita?"

He will not ask my permission to go home with me. Instead, he'll insist to. Kaya walang pumalit sa lugar niya sa puso ko dahil ang mga lalaking nakilala ko ay tinatanong pa ako kung dapat nila akong ihatid.

"You should eat, baka magkasakit ka."

The next guy my friend introduced to me was a bit of caring, but still, that guy I met in the summer was the only person I loved and will always love the most.

"I want to call, ayos lang ba?"

Siyempre ang sagot ko ay hind. Hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi na ulit ako komportable na makipagtawag sa mga lalaking nakachat ko. Sa totoo lang, ayaw ko nang makipag-usap pa sa iba. Nirereto lang talaga sila ng kaibigan ko sa 'kin para makalimot ako.

But it never helps me, instead, it reminds me of him. Everything I'm doing only reminds me of him.

I tried to play online games, but I can only remember the time he was playing with me.

"You're good at singing, Lei. Keep it up!"

Kahit gaano pa ka-lively ang tono ng lalaking nagsabi sa 'kin nito. His calm and sweet voice that told me the same compliment is still the best in my ears.

"Ano gusto mong trabaho?"

Shit! That again, that first question he asked me to have a deep conversation with. That sucks!

Kung hindi siya ang magtatanong, sana hindi ko na lang naririnig ang mga 'yon galing sa bibig ng ibang tao.

No one compares with his presence. It's only him. I will wait for him 'til death.